• Elena
    • Olga
    • Maria
    • Milana
    • CoCo
    • Rita
    • Jenny
    • Kamila

Next up: how about a poll for the best housekeeper or most disliked RLC male tenant? I'll venture a guess on those, too, if you want to try that one.

Kind of boring to me...  :-\

What you suggested earlier:

Which RLC woman could you live with for the rest of your life? (Monogamy required).

If you could spend two hours engaging in a personal conversation with just one RLC tenant, learning about their background and future aspirations, who would it be?

was much more interesting !  :D

je pense que nous connaissons tous le locataire qui se fait le plus insulter sur cc!!! ;)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next up: how about a poll for the best housekeeper or most disliked RLC male tenant? I'll venture a guess on those, too, if you want to try that one.

Kind of boring to me...  :-\

What you suggested earlier:

Which RLC woman could you live with for the rest of your life? (Monogamy required).

If you could spend two hours engaging in a personal conversation with just one RLC tenant, learning about their background and future aspirations, who would it be?

was much more interesting !  :D

I vaguely remember those polls In fact, I started those polls, I think about ten zillion years ago.  ;D I think we only needed to list about 8 girls at the time.

Who won?

I want to publicly thank woof for having the patience to put this list together. What a fricken hassle that must have been to type in all those names, most of which belonged to girls we've all forgotten.

Too bad the poll function doesn't directly link to Excel or Libre Office's database and spread sheets, because our views of all these people are seriously in need of updating. Maybe I'll do some work when I get time and reissue a few old, outdated polls.

Except for pets. I won't do a poll on the pets because Meerkat would win, and those of us who remember his greatness all agree on this.

• 2 weeks later...

I was late to the party here too,lol,but my opinion is,, who ever fits your body type you like in a woman.(i know,politician answer,and i'm not even a politician)lol,,,Honestly,i think many of us men would hate the women rating us,hahaha ;)