Face Off

The two girls... whatever their names be definitely are an impact on Kira and Nina . How much? I don't know. Should I blame those two girls for what happened recently when they were around? I don't know. I HOPE they are good females and give Kira and Nina time. Do I like the two girls joan jett and Mila Kunis? YES i do - they are fun and I think they work well with Nina and Kira t times- but too much? Nina and Jett - worries me - Lately I see Nina singing on piano ... Kira playing Chess ...all without the others. I don't know. These beautiful women but I really pray they stay together - their friends are clinging onto them but is that wrong? NO. I need to shut up and pray they all can handle it.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are there pillow stacked ... or do i want to know? I sense....guests.... coming...

the apartment is hounted...poltergeiest always strack pillow, chairs like that....ha ha ha ;D ;D

Kira stacked them she was behind them and tried not to let herself be seen on cam either from the kitchen or living room

Why are there pillow stacked ... or do i want to know? I sense....guests.... coming...

the apartment is hounted...poltergeiest always strack pillow, chairs like that....ha ha ha ;D ;D

Kira stacked them she was behind them and tried not to let herself be seen on cam either from the kitchen or living room

Hmm I think Kira is getting pretty good at hiding... I have not seen her around. 

Guest vkyour

I came out this morning and no longer in 12:00 and was out when Nina and sped lend her clothes and left as if on a date or otherwise