Huge fight *Taya left the house for now*

She is stupidly staying whats wrong with Girls that do that, they say they love them so much they cant leave, that aint love its stupidity u cant love a person like that. And rlc have no legal right to ban people thats is sending rlc Pictures of what happened, because it is a civil right to report illegal actions and prove it. They can only ban if that person was the same that posted them online. so if they ban u for sending them Pictures of illegal actions, take their as to Court they will lose.

If rlc does nothing about this its stupid first people reported seeing drugs on the party they had and now this violence from him, it is not acceptable.

I know they live in russia, but i really doubt its legal to abuse ure girlfriend even there, and legal or not rlc is a Company based in america and got most of its subscribers outside of russia, this should not be accepted by rlc. I live in sweden not far from russia and u people on the other side of the World seems to Think we have no laws here when its just the same as everywhere else.

fredrik29, my friend, they live in russia, no one cares there about what you call civil right, or home abuse, or all that crap. it works in the us, but it will not work in russia.

welcome to russian reality.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe it's because she kissed another guy during the party last night ... but isn't a reason for beat her ...

I didn't see the kiss did anyone get a pic of it. I can't imagine that with that many people that it was that bad. I can't understand any man that hits a women. He is lower that dog shit as far as I am concern.

He says he still loves her :D

"I'm sorry I hit you, pulled on your hair, threatened you, slapped you and pushed you around. I really do love you though!"

Oh man, my allergic reaction to bullshit is starting to get worse.

He says he still loves her :D

"I'm sorry I hit you, pulled on your hair, threatened you, slapped you and pushed you around. I really do love you though!"

Oh man, my allergic reaction to bullshit is starting to get worse.

choppyyy it sounds insane but your description of their relationship is correct. believe or not.

nous regardons cela sans pouvoir rien faire, souvent avec nos yeux et notre idéologie sociale occidentale, mais effectivement, en russie, les droits de la femme ne sont pas très évolués!!! récemment un documentaire expliquait qu'en Russie, la femme est soumise à l'homme et en dépend souvent. des femmes témoignaient et expliquaient qu'il est très difficile pour une femme seule, de réussir, socialement et financièrement!!! les coups et la violence familiale sont très peu condamnés....zoya s'est faite tabasser, et 1 heure après, c'était l'amour!!! je pense que les femmes russes en ont l'habitude!!!

we look at it helplessly, often with our eyes and our Western social ideology, but actually, russia, women's rights are not very evolved !!! a documentary recently explained that in Russia, the woman is subject to man and often depends. Women showed and explained that it is very difficult for a single woman to succeed socially and financially !!! assault and domestic violence are very few convicted .... zoya was done beating, and 1 hour after, it was love !!! I think Russian women are accustomed !!! :-\ :-\

maybe it's because she kissed another guy during the party last night ... but isn't a reason for beat her ...

I didn't see the kiss did anyone get a pic of it. I can't imagine that with that many people that it was that bad. I can't understand any man that hits a women. He is lower that dog shit as far as I am concern.

it's only a kiss during few secondes, sorry i don't have screenshot but i'm sure of what i see

nous regardons cela sans pouvoir rien faire, souvent avec nos yeux et notre idéologie sociale occidentale, mais effectivement, en russie, les droits de la femme ne sont pas très évolués!!! récemment un documentaire expliquait qu'en Russie, la femme est soumise à l'homme et en dépend souvent. des femmes témoignaient et expliquaient qu'il est très difficile pour une femme seule, de réussir, socialement et financièrement!!! les coups et la violence familiale sont très peu condamnés....zoya s'est faite tabasser, et 1 heure après, c'était l'amour!!! je pense que les femmes russes en ont l'habitude!!!

we look at it helplessly, often with our eyes and our Western social ideology, but actually, russia, women's rights are not very evolved !!! a documentary recently explained that in Russia, the woman is subject to man and often depends. Women showed and explained that it is very difficult for a single woman to succeed socially and financially !!! assault and domestic violence are very few convicted .... zoya was done beating, and 1 hour after, it was love !!! I think Russian women are accustomed !!! :-\ :-\

Comme les femmes maghrébine, finalement...