Huge fight *Taya left the house for now*

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark here and say that she had a thing with some other guy, he found out and now he's making her get dressed so they can meet said guy and have a massive confrontation.

But yeah, I've recorded it and emailed RLC.

Recorded and sent it to RLC.  Better hope you don't have an account with RLC because they will ban you for copying their images.

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark here and say that she had a thing with some other guy, he found out and now he's making her get dressed so they can meet said guy and have a massive confrontation.

But yeah, I've recorded it and emailed RLC.

Recorded and sent it to RLC.  Better hope you don't have an account with RLC because they will ban you for copying their images.

LMAOYeah,no shit,you are trying to help,but if you have an account,you will probably get banned for recording ,and most likely for nothing,because i;m pretty sure they don't give a shit,it's money they care about.if they remotely cared,the cams would not lag as bad as they do,servers would be updated and have a steady stream as other cam sites do.

LMAOYeah,no shit,you are trying to help,but if you have an account,you will probably get banned for recording ,and most likely for nothing,because i;m pretty sure they don't give a shit,it's money they care about.if they remotely cared,the cams would not lag as bad as they do,servers would be updated and have a steady stream as other cam sites do.

The upload speed of the internet connection in some apartments may not be all that great.

RLC can update the servers as much as they want, it wouldnt improve the upload speed in the apartments.

Another factor that can impact the feed is peak times of internet usage, usually 9am and 6pm.

This is when the local exchanges are under heavy load.

If you want to try and help RLC improve this service ask them what ISP they use and complain direct to the ISP.

Has anyone who sent an email to RLC about this bully, had any meaningful reply from them ??

I haven't.

Well I did get a reply.. Not sure it qualify as "meaningful" but let´s see..

Hello,

​We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are working to investigate the issue.

​Thank you.

--

Support Team,

reallifecam.com

Has anyone who sent an email to RLC about this bully, had any meaningful reply from them ??

I haven't.

Hello,

​Thank you.

--

Support Team,

reallifecam.com

Typical sorry ass reply from RLC!!

I haven't.

Hello,

​Thank you.

--

Support Team,

reallifecam.com

Typical sorry ass reply from RLC!!

Well... they would have to investigate it.

This mean reviewing footage and speaking to the tenants.