domestic abuse

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cut his eyes out...to start

Just a bullet through his skull will suffice.  That will be the last thing he'll ever remember.

a bullet to the head is letting him off easy....make him suffer first and end it whit a bullet 8)

Athough I, and probably most of the members here applaud efforts into bringing the abuse of  Taya to the attention of RLC, I personally, do not think this is the right way to go about it.

If everybody here on CamCaps sent the following message to RLC at  [email protected] :-

"As a member of RLC I will not be renewing my subscription unless the tenant "Yarik" who is physically abusive towards his partner "Taya" is removed from the appartment. We do not condone physical abuse of women and it should not be portrayed as "real life" in any country"

If all members threatened to terminate their account, I am sure RLC would take notice.

Hi.

This is all the response I keep getting from rlc,...I think the only way is to unsubscribe many members in protest...Who is willing?

I am !!!

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

All information provided to the RLC Management Team for further investigation.

Thank you.

--

Support Team,

reallifecam.com

Hi.

This is all the response I keep getting from rlc,...I think the only way is to unsubscribe many members in protest...Who is willing?

I am !!!

Hello,

No one will unsubscrive , is like any other request by members to cancel this cancel that everybody screaming but no one will do much about. For me is simple I am not paying RLC so no need to cancel.

Thank you.

--

Support Team,

reallifecam.com

Hi.

I am !!!

Hello,

No one will unsubscrive , is like any other request by members to cancel this cancel that everybody screaming but no one will do much about. For me is simple I am not paying RLC so no need to cancel.

Thank you.

--

Support Team,

reallifecam.com

The apartment got the plug pulled on them.  They are no longer on the list.

Good Riddance to bad rubbish.  Hopefully they will not put this apartment in the archives. Delete them and forget about them.

ACTUALLY THE THING THAT MOST CONCERNS ME IS THE WELL BEING OF THAT YOUNG LADY TAYA,I REALLY HOPE THAT RLC DIDN'T JUST LEAVE HER OUT ON THE STREETS LIKE A DOG,AND I HOPE THAT THEY COMPENSATED HER AND FOUND HER A PLACE TO LIVE,I WISH THAT THERE WAS A WAY TO SET UP A "GO FUND ME" ACCOUNT FOR HER,SO THAT SHE NEVER HAS TO WORRY ABOUT DEPENDING ON ANY GUY FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE,THAT GIRL LOOKS SO YOUNG AND INNOCENT,AND I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THE LOOK THAT SHE HAD ON HER FACE WHEN THAT MOTHERFUCKER WAS BEATING HER,THIS REALLY GOT TO ME MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN A LONGTIME,I TRULY HOPE THAT SHE FINDS HAPPINESS AND SOMEONE WHO ONLY PUTS HIS HANDS ON HER ONLY WHEN GIVING HER A HUG OR CARESSING HER,I WISH HER THE BEST AND I HOPE THAT GOD BLESSES HER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE.

WE SPEND SO MUCH TIME TALKING ABOUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT,THAT I JUST WANTED TO TAKE THE TIME TO REMEMBER THE VICTIM IN ALL THIS, "TAYA".

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU KNOW ABOUT CAMCAPS TAYA,BUT I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US ON HERE LOVES YOU 100 % AND WE WISH YOU THE BEST.

GOD BLESS YOU TAYA!!!!!

I know we may be a little eccentric in our devotion to voyeurism but I am so proud of all of you that know the line. Zoya and Lev and Taya and Yarik. Both displayed some really over the line shit. And it may not seem RLC cares but they took care of it. I think they listen just takes a minute. Once Nina and Kira covered their cameras and I complained and demanded my money back and RLC obliged.  Back to the point. YOU made a difference CC posters.