"Camera not found" Apartment brought down?

A mon avis rlc a supprimé cet appartement car il n'y a plus la fille , sachant qu'un mec vivant seul n'attire pas les viewers. il s'était deja passé la meme chose au debut de cet appartement car Taya était " invisible ". Je pense qu'il remettront en ligne si elle revient. Seul l'argent compte malheureusement

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_Russia

Yelena Makkey, the legal consultant of the Yekaterina Crisis Centre in the Urals, said that when facing victims of domestic violence police frequently don't understand that they should treat the cases as a violation of human rights[neutrality is disputed]. Very often, they do not even register the complaints.

Lara Griffith, an AI advocate who is also affiliated with the campaign for human rights in the Russian Federation, explained: - Economic difficulties, experienced by a significant number of Russian families in the past decade, have put additional strain on family relations and have led to an upsurge in domestic violence in which women are most often the victims.

Men who beat or rape their wives or harass them in other ways are unlikely to face prosecution. Law enforcement officials and society in general tend to view domestic violence not as a crime, but as a private matter. Many women who have suffered such abuses do not seek redress because they fear further involvement with the authorities.

It seems the apartment has been taken offline.. And that RLC has really done something about it..

I truly hope this is the case and that Yarik is beeing read his rights..

Hey Yarik! Have fun playing "Pick up that soap, boy!" in prison!!!

I am really happy for this close-down, too. RLC may find a better couple for this appartment, who bring us really good entertainment and not a crime & horror show like it was.

Btw this St. Petersburg apartment needs a second bathroom cam.

We have Madalena & Joao (in a GMT+1 apartment) in waiting. They were online for just a day. RLC said, they went offline due to technical problems. There are already 2 YT-videos of them online.

I am curious what will come our way...