New Girl Kristy

Kristy needs no game whatsoever with Mickey,all she got to say is "Hello Mikey" and my pants just magically fall off :P :P :P :P :P ;D ;D

Some say Kristy has no game, I agree but I think it is she has no game with Kamila only. I'm sure Kristy handles herself with others well but Kamila is a different game. Most of us have had the one that made us go too fast or act out of our usual character because they are so freaking hot. Kristy did not do what she needed to do in total which is massage her from head to toe. She concentrated on that cute bubble butt and when she flipped her over she concentrated on these perky big breasts. Yes she did some leg and arm stuff but no strategy or flow to her massage. Kristy is adorable trying her hardest to score but just for this one girl is not operating step by step. She has come a long way but in a long time span. Kamila needs a little more lady touch to go there, and she is ripe. She is not a lesbian or bi in my opinion, but talk to many women and they have had that one time in college or one time whatever. We have no confirmation of what their sexuality is because we do not get to see them interact outside the house with others. We have seen Nora here and at the other place being touchy with females but ultimately she likes her man.

That's why we posted them, so she got something to look at, plus I would not be surprised if she didn't already have naked photos of Kamila in her phone already.  ;D

EDIT,,,,,, I've always wondered,if these girls always take showers naked were we can see everything,we even see them do a little prolonged scrubbing of their vaginas,we see naked massages,were if you zoom in you can see their Sweet honey Glazed doughnut holes,

And sometimes they might give us a quick peak while they are playing with themselves.

So why haven't we seen any masturbation without the blankets or sheets,We see them naked every day,we see them constantly touching themselves over their panties.

So why is it that they just can't combine the two,...being naked and touching yourself,it's not like we don't know what they are doing,it's just that we can't really see everything.Nora doesn't hide so what makes these girls different,is it because she is a more permanent fixture,and they are just passing through,and they have careers to think about I don't know,but to me masturbation is still masturbation,we all still saw them doing it and we all have seen them naked.

No earphones tonight, took her a while to get there as well. At least by her standards ---

Do you reckon she might have been watching CC and the caps from the massage last night?  ;)

That's why we posted them, so she got something to look at, plus I would not be surprised if she didn't already have naked photos of Kamila in her phone already.  ;D

Mikey, time to change thumb nails for your posts :) ::)

girl eating like a cow for you is a insult? if you have not understand that was a humor it's not my fault,j have not like your reaction to me,you are probably in love with kristy for have this style of reaction but j forgive you :)soo next...

Tell your mother/wife/girlfriend that they are becoming fat because they are eating like a cow, see if they like your sense of humor.

You only choose to be sensitive when it concerns you, not when you insult others.

You don't forgive jezus, jezus forgives you  ;)

Tell your mother/wife/girlfriend that they are becoming fat because they are eating like a cow, see if they like your sense of humor.

You only choose to be sensitive when it concerns you, not when you insult others.

You don't forgive jezus, jezus forgives you  ;)

Oh please...  ::) It was only a damn joke. You people act all sensitive now.

Even if it was a joke (which it definitely was not) I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of his reaction to my comment, asking for the mods to intervene, while I did nothing more than throw his comment right back at him.

That's all...

Guest bobbyjoe

oh yes,j agree,j have understand now it's not on nora topic j can make some humor,

too many guys are in love with kristy or kami right now and are too sensitive here,

we watching  virtual lifes on the web guys,stay relax...don't fall in love with the tenants but save your love for the true life !