New Girl Kristy

When I'm around a bunch of females and they start to do all that girly talk stuff,I jump through the window and make a quick exit lol,I just can't sit and listen to women talk at all for more than a few seconds,all these girls talking is made even worse and compounded by the fact that I can't even understand a word that they are saying,Us None Russian speakers need visuals to stimulate our minds and keep us interested in whats going on,I've dosed off countless times since Kamila came home,because visually there wasn't too much to peak my interest enough to stay awake.

That's why I love Kristy so much,because she is very unpredictable,Sexy,funny,Free spirited,fun loving and adorable as hell,and she brings life to the apartment,as is evident by the 360+ pages that have been made since she first arrived,she is the life of the party,We are lucky that she is here for the short time that she is around for,because I don't think that Kamila by herself could have kept this apt as popular and interesting as it has been these last two months.

And RLC when are us English speakers gonna get treated to an English speaking apartment for goodness sake,I mean if it can't be done in the U.S why not fly the couple to Barcelona or wherever you have those apartments,I know you guys generally don't give a damn about your costumer base but come on already,stop settling for regular revenue and get up off your asses and try to bring in more costumers by offering people that speak another language other than Spanish and Russian,are you saying that your English speaking costumers are not worth the time and effort,it's going on almost 5 years now and you guys can't treat us not even one time to an apartment we can both watch and listen to,You guys should be ashamed treating your English Costumers to half of the fun,maybe you should only charge us half of the monthly fee,just saying. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

• Upvote 1