RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

I may be wrong here but I am thinking an issue with differences in translation is that snaky speaks english but knows russian.  So his translation is direct to english.  I think the two others know russian but speak a language other than english and then they translate that language to english through a translation program. So effectively it get changed twice.

I know this does not explain all of the differences but they have been somewhat close on some of this.

Just a guess.

That doesn't make a lot of sense, does it. If a person knows a language well enough to understand a person speaking it, he surely has to be able to read and write in that language. Otherwise he has no business calling himself  a "translator". So why would they use whatever other language to translate spoken Russian to writen English, when they can just type in russian into the translator.

That's exactly why i'm having a problem with validity of their reports, cause like I said before I found several discrepancies by listening to audio clips provided to me. And which is also why I asked Leszek to send me his report in russian so i can translate it into more understandable english. He responded with a lame excuse of not having a russian keyboard. I explained to him how to make his keyboard type in Russian, he said it would take to long to type it word for word as he doesn't have a touch screen(WTF?), so he uses a translator. You go and figure that one out! He said maybe tomorrow he'll do it. That was two days ago and I still didn't receive anything. I told him that if he can't provide an original text, then we can't trust his knowledge of the Russian language and therefore can't accept him as a credible source.

Yeah I get it but what I am saying is that their language is lets say french (I know it may not be but for example) and they understand Russian.  They then have to translate from Russian to French and the use a translator from French to English.  There must be some weird translation issues with this scenario.  This is my only point.

I get the other issues you mentioned.  But if this is the case then it is a potential problem.

Yeah I get it but what I am saying is that their language is lets say french (I know it may not be but for example) and they understand Russian.  They then have to translate from Russian to French and the use a translator from French to English.  There must be some weird translation issues with this scenario.  This is my only point.

I get the other issues you mentioned.  But if this is the case then it is a potential problem.

You still make no sense. You're saying they can understand russian but can't type it. There's no such thing. And if you know some words from a foreign language, that doesn't justify you as knowing that language never mind being a translator of that language. In which case, how did he come up with such detailed story?

For instance, I know some words in Spanish and Polish, but I would never claim that i know the whole language and never attest to being a translator of those languages.

The big elephant here is like you said, them using a translator which is a contradiction in itself. You see I don't use no frigging translator. I listen and then type in english. If they have to use the actual translator software to translate from a language they claim to understand, LOL there's deffo something wrong here.

That doesn't make a lot of sense, does it. If a person knows a language well enough to understand a person speaking it, he surely has to be able to read and write in that language. Otherwise he has no business calling himself  a "translator". So why would they use whatever other language to translate spoken Russian to writen English, when they can just type in russian into the translator.

That's exactly why i'm having a problem with validity of their reports, cause like I said before I found several discrepancies by listening to audio clips provided to me. And which is also why I asked Leszek to send me his report in russian so i can translate it into more understandable english. He responded with a lame excuse of not having a russian keyboard. I explained to him how to make his keyboard type in Russian, he said it would take to long to type it word for word as he doesn't have a touch screen(WTF?), so he uses a translator. You go and figure that one out! He said maybe tomorrow he'll do it. That was two days ago and I still didn't receive anything. I told him that if he can't provide an original text, then we can't trust his knowledge of the Russian language and therefore can't accept him as a credible source.

Действитепьно так непосредственно сформулированного  вопроса о сексе с фотографом не было. Но по моему Кристи тоже движением тела достоточно точно дала понять что ее интересуетю. Поэтому я хотел написать на англииском ее вопрос в инои форме чем Вы написали  (how the sex was). На руском языке вопрос Кристи должен звучать так:

-  В области секса что ниьудь случилось?

Догадываюсь что в моем переводе на англиискии это звучит иначе.

Тем самым подтверждаетса мнение что чтобы переводить на какои то язык прежде всего надо очень хорошо знать тот язык на которыи переводиш.

Я тоже согсен с Вами, что без достаточно хорошего соответствующего оборудованиа почти невозможно слушать разговоры в RLC и понимать их с достаточнои достоверностъю.

Поэтому, считаю что лучше будет если я прекращу свои переводы.Слишком много ошибок получаетса.Хотя мне кажется что основнои сюжет можно определить.

Действитепьно так непосредственно сформулированного  вопроса о сексе с фотографом не было. Но по моему Кристи тоже движением тела достоточно точно дала понять что ее интересуетю. Поэтому я хотел написать на англииском ее вопрос в инои форме чем Вы написали  (how the sex was). На руском языке вопрос Кристи должен звучать так:

-  В области секса что ниьудь случилось?

Догадываюсь что в моем переводе на англиискии это звучит иначе.

Тем самым подтверждаетса мнение что чтобы переводить на какои то язык прежде всего надо очень хорошо знать тот язык на которыи переводиш.

Я тоже согсен с Вами, что без достаточно хорошего соответствующего оборудованиа почти невозможно слушать разговоры в RLC и понимать их с достаточнои достоверностъю.

Поэтому, считаю что лучше будет если я прекращу свои переводы.Слишком много ошибок получаетса.Хотя мне кажется что основнои сюжет можно определить.

Эта секция была сделана не для того чтобы понимать основной сюжет, а для точного перевода их разговоров. Тем более не нужно писать отсебятину, домысливая что они показывают своим телом. Тем самым вы ввели всех в заблуждение и зародили кучу скандалов. Поэтому действительно, если не в состоянии предоставить точный перевод, лучше не делать никак.

Эта секция была сделана не для того чтобы понимать основной сюжет, а для точного перевода их разговоров. Тем более не нужно писать отсебятину, домысливая что они показывают своим телом. Тем самым вы ввели всех в заблуждение и зародили кучу скандалов. Поэтому действительно, если не в состоянии предоставить точный перевод, лучше не делать никак.

Не знаю для чего была создана эта секця. Об этом надо смпросить euromike69.

Вы смотрели эту часть или только отслушали?

По моему там нет никого смомненя. Поэтому я не считаю что ввел кого нибудь в заблуждение и не понимаю о каких скандалах Вы пишете. Я не написал что там был секс. Ответ „нормально” (единственное слово которое слышно хорошо) об этом не свидетельствует.

Не знаю для чего была создана эта секця. Об этом надо смпросить euromike69.

Вы смотрели эту часть или только отслушали?

По моему там нет никого смомненя. Поэтому я не считаю что ввел кого нибудь в заблуждение и не понимаю о каких скандалах Вы пишете. Я не написал что там был секс. Ответ „нормально” (единственное слово которое слышно хорошо) об этом не свидетельствует.

Извините, но ваш вопрос "В области секса что-нибудь случилось?" и ваш ответ "нормально" никак не сходятся. И что там было "по вашему" сдесь никого не интересует. Сдесь интересует точный перевод разговора. Поэтому и говорю, что подавая в переводе то что не звучало в разговоре вы вводите людей в заблуждение. Я пишу только то что слышу своими ушами и ничего не добавляю от себя. Поэтому давайте закончим этот разговор и остановимся на том что мы договорились что вы не будете больше переводить.

Yeah,because I think a lot of hearts got broken when we heard that Kamila was getting fucked by two different guys,it felt like she cheated on us and we got jealous lol,maybe that's why they stayed home tonight and tried to make it up to us with that massage,maybe that's their way of saying sorry for leaving us at 2:45 in the morning and going out to bang the photographer and Sergio lmaoo!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Извините, но ваш вопрос "В области секса что-нибудь случилось?" и ваш ответ "нормально" никак не сходятся. И что там было "по вашему" сдесь никого не интересует. Сдесь интересует точный перевод разговора. Поэтому и говорю, что подавая в переводе то что не звучало в разговоре вы вводите людей в заблуждение. Я пишу только то что слышу своими ушами и ничего не добавляю от себя. Поэтому давайте закончим этот разговор и остановимся на том что мы договорились что вы не будете больше переводить.