RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎15 at 2:19 AM, euromike69 said:

Damn I really wish I learned to speak Russian in school,there are 50% of things happening that we will never know,the language barrier is unbelievable,I can't really think of any other circumstance where you have thousands of people subscribing to a service were half of the experience is completely gone.

If there are any Russian speakers on CC,although you might not be able to contribute photos and videos,your translations of the Russian and Spanish languages would be just as valuable to the rest of us. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P

Yeah, you're right Euromike. It's frustrating that we can't understand a bloody thing the girls are saying. And it is even more frustrating that a lot of members allready know everything what's going on because they speak the right language  :) Why is it so hard to get someone on this forum that can inform us now and then?

The only person who came forward was Snaky,but he is just one guy,we need more people to help out,I think that that would have taken this website to a different level,Come on Russian speakers please don't be shy we need you ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The only person who came forward was Snaky,but he is just one guy,we need more people to help out,I think that that would have taken this website to a different level,Come on Russian speakers please don't be shy we need you ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

if someone needs help for the apartment of Carina sabrina, despite my English very poor, I am available to translate ...... I would like to be a native Russian speaker but I'm just a poor Italian

Mmmm.... what is the saying "Be careful what you wish for"? From experience, I can tell you that watching these girls on RLC you are only seeing the surface.

Yes, russian girls are amongst the most beautiful in the world...

My ex, Elena was beautiful. She enjoyed plenty of sex and although having multiple orgasms she would still regurlarly masturbate.

But, typically she would spend hours in front of the mirror, spend my money as if it grew on trees and spend al hours of the day in bed..!!

So, I would say that living with a russian woman is 20% positive and 80% negative.

Now being married to a Romanian girl I can say that the percentage is reversed (80% positive / 20% negative)

So true, hehe. Cheers!

I know of at least two Russian speakers on this forum that are non-RLC tenants. The other 15 don't announce themselves, which is to be expected, though I enjoy the idea that they check in to see how things are progressing.  ;D ;) 8) :-X

Exactly what do you mean by this post Mr. Squirrel?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Some news from the past..

Russian language to me like second native, english not the best.

In forum someone mentioned about Kristy's 'victim incest', i have not heard anything about it, but...

Remember party with crazy girl guest, Nora, Kamila and Kristy. One of the discussed topics was about anal sex, so here is all their opinions about it...

The guest girl who slept with Nora did not have anything against it.

Nora never had and do not like anal.

Nothing about Kamila's wishes, she was silent.

And Kristy told her tragic experience... Her ex-boyfriend during sex accidentally hit her the 'wrong hole'... Was a terrible pain, could not scream, trying to reach the bathroom, laying on the floor until the ambulance arrived, a lot of blood, she was injured inside... After all, her dumb ex-boyfriend told everything to his friends... As she said, now she can not even have a normal sex from behind. That's such a sad story ...

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

In forum someone mentioned about Kristy's 'victim incest', i have not heard anything about it, but...

Remember party with crazy girl guest, Nora, Kamila and Kristy. One of the discussed topics was about anal sex, so here is all their opinions about it...

And Kristy told her tragic experience... Her ex-boyfriend during sex accidentally hit her the 'wrong hole'... Was a terrible pain, could not scream, trying to reach the bathroom, laying on the floor until the ambulance arrived, a lot of blood, she was injured inside... After all, her dumb ex-boyfriend told everything to his friends... As she said, now she can not even have a normal sex from behind. That's such a sad story ...

merci beaucoup, on ne peut pas s'imaginer que les filles parlent de cela!!! ;D ;D je ne sais pas qui était le mec de kristy, mais pour lui casser les fesses, la faire saigner et appeler une ambulance, il a dû y aller de toutes ses forces!!!! :D :D bon, cela arrive de se tromper de trou, mais c'est quand même bizarre!!!! ;D ;D ;D

thank you very much, we can not imagine that girls talk about that !!! ; D; D I do not know who the guy kristy, but to break his buttocks, bleed and call an ambulance, he had to go with all his strength !!!! : D: D hey, it happens to be wrong hole, but it's still weird !!!! ; D; D; D

Your help would be appreciated my friend thank you ;D ;D ;D

Your help would be appreciated my friend thank you ;D ;D

if someone needs help for the apartment of Carina sabrina, despite my English very poor, I am available to translate ...... I would like to be a native Russian speaker but I'm just a poor Italian

Guest joshua1584

Anyone interested in understanding what they are saying should give this a try. You simply have to take the Russian text to a translator after it converts. I've been playing with it today, but they talk so damn low I haven't been able to have enough volume for the app to pick up the conversation.     

http://www.leveluplunch.com/blog/2013/12/30/convert-recorded-audio-text-using-osx-dictation-audacity-soundflower/

Anyone interested in understanding what they are saying should give this a try. You simply have to take the Russian text to a translator after it converts. I've been playing with it today, but they talk so damn low I haven't been able to have enough volume for the app to pick up the conversation.     

http://www.leveluplunch.com/blog/2013/12/30/convert-recorded-audio-text-using-osx-dictation-audacity-soundflower/

May work in English, but hardly Russian.

Guest joshua1584

May work in English, but hardly Russian.

All you have to do is download the russian language in the dictation and speech section and it does work.

All you have to do is download the russian language in the dictation and speech section and it does work.

Paste some simple russian sentence to the google translator, and push the loudspeaker button and record how google translator pronounce the text entered. Now you have much enough clear recording and you can try to translate it back to the text. Please let us know if you succeed!