RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

I'm tired of all the confusion and guessing as to what these wonderful ladies are saying or doing most of the time,so if at any point these ladies say something interesting,I'm asking nicely for one of our resident CC Russian speakers to please come here and translate what these ladies are saying for us please,your time and contribution is needed and appreciated greatly,Thank you!!!

Can you just imagine what the world would be like if we all spoke the exact same language,

Because of my angel "RITA",I'm now interested to learn a little bit more about Russia,I wonder were the ancestors of Rita and Kamila came from,because they both look alike and to me they don't look like the typical Russian woman,Alisa,New girl and Nora look more Russian to me.

This is one difficult to learn looking language ;D ;D

150729100309638680.gif150729100307724015.gif

Both Rita and Kamila appear to me to have some Asian heritage.

I would say that both Rita and Kamila appear to have some  " Polish " blood in them with their round

faces . If I had to guess, I would say that they were from the St Petersburg area of Russia or the Western

border area !

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎29 at 4:19 PM, euromike69 said:

I'm tired of all the confusion and guessing as to what these wonderful ladies are saying or doing most of the time,so if at any point these ladies say something interesting,I'm asking nicely for one of our resident CC Russian speakers to please come here and translate what these ladies are saying for us please,your time and contribution is needed and appreciated greatly,Thank you!!!

Can you just imagine what the world would be like if we all spoke the exact same language,

Because of my angel "RITA",I'm now interested to learn a little bit more about Russia,I wonder were the ancestors of Rita and Kamila came from,because they both look alike and to me they don't look like the typical Russian woman,Alisa,New girl and Nora look more Russian to me.

Mike, I will gladly translate what I can, except I obviously can't watch them 12 hours a day, so between 8 and 4pm eastern time, if any of u feel that something interesting is being said fell free to record an audio file(or video) and post it here or pm me and I'll do what I can.

And yes, it is a hard language to learn. But a lot of words sound much better than in English.

I.E.:  I love you--Ya tebya lyublyu

You are beautiful--Ti krasivaya

THANK YOU MR.SNAKY!! ;D ;D 8)

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎29 at 5:04 PM, snaky said:

Mike, I will gladly translate what I can, except I obviously can't watch them 12 hours a day, so between 8 and 4pm eastern time, if any of u feel that something interesting is being said fell free to record an audio file(or video) and post it here or pm me and I'll do what I can.

And yes, it is a hard language to learn. But a lot of words sound much better than in English.

I.E.:  I love you--Ya tebya lyublyu

You are beautiful--Ti krasivaya

Well, here's contribution number 1.

Many of you been exercising your imaginations about the guest girl's state, well she got seriously drunk last night and doesn't remember the second half of the night at all. She also lost her phone. She said it happens a lot to her but she always wakes up at home. This morning she woke up in someone else's house with a guy next to her(she was fully dressed). Hence her state today.

Wow!! I've heard and seen this scenario so may times before,I thought that these ladies were watching each others backs,never leave a drunk friend behind.

Many of you been exercising your imaginations about the guest girl's state, well she got seriously drunk last night and doesn't remember the second half of the night at all. She also lost her phone. She said it happens a lot to her but she always wakes up at home. This morning she woke up in someone else's house with a guy next to her(she was fully dressed). Hence her state today.

ton travail est remarquable!!! merci pour nous donner quelques infos!! évidement, si tu comprends tout ce que disent les filles, elles n'ont aucuns secrets pour toi!!! si tu peux nous donner quelques traductions sur leur discutions banales, sans les mettre en danger, cela serait fantastique!!! merci beaucoup!!!

your work is remarkable !!! thank you to give us some info !! obviously, if you understand everything the girls say they have no secrets for you !!! if you can give us some translations on their mundane discussing, without putting them in danger, it would be fantastic !!! thank you a lot!!!

I know of at least two Russian speakers on this forum that are non-RLC tenants. The other 15 don't announce themselves, which is to be expected, though I enjoy the idea that they check in to see how things are progressing.  ;D ;) 8) :-X

Yep. Nearly all Russians are mixed breeds. I like the results, at least on the women. Very nice combination of DNA going on over there... :-* :P

http://listverse.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/793px-viking-expansion.svg.png

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00maplinks/medieval/mongols/map1259max.jpg

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/83457399316102746/

Even though I hate the cold weather,I just might have to visit Russia and it's surrounding areas on one of my vacation trips overseas,Rita and Kamila have made me fall in love with the Russian culture and women,I'm going to try and find me a Russian girl here in the States,or if that doesn't work I might just order me one,with the overnight Fedex shipping,she could be here by tomorrow lmaoo!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I just checked out the Russian/mongolian maps and I'm beginning to think that both Rita and Kamila's parents are half mongolian and half something from either Russia or one of the surrounding Countries.

Yep. Nearly all Russians are mixed breeds. I like the results, at least on the women. Very nice combination of DNA going on over there... :-* :P

http://listverse.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/793px-viking-expansion.svg.png

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00maplinks/medieval/mongols/map1259max.jpg

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/83457399316102746/