RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

Even though I hate the cold weather,I just might have to visit Russia and it's surrounding areas on one of my vacation trips overseas,Rita and Kamila have made me fall in love with the Russian culture and women,I'm going to try and find me a Russian girl here in the States,or if that doesn't work I might just order me one,with the overnight Fedex shipping,she could be here by tomorrow lmaoo!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I just checked out the Russian/mongolian maps and I'm beginning to think that both Rita and Kamila's parents are half mongolian and half something from either Russia or one of the surrounding Countries.

Both Rita and Kamila appear to me to have some Asian heritage.

Yep. Nearly all Russians are mixed breeds. I like the results, at least on the women. Very nice combination of DNA going on over there... :-* :P

http://listverse.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/793px-viking-expansion.svg.png

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00maplinks/medieval/mongols/map1259max.jpg

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/83457399316102746/

Lol, RussianBrides.com Mikey  ;)

Not to be off topic but since the picture of Alisa was posted does anyone miss Alisa? We miss Alisa. We think if Alisa was part of the group now that she would fit right in. There was many times Alisa wanted to talk with someone and there was no one to talk to. We think Alisa would grow on all the RLC viewers if she had a chance to return. We think if the RLC tenants would chat with customers it wouldn't be a bad situation. We feel all RLC tenants definitely screen CC and they can chat on CC if they wanted to. They just can't appear they are talking or advertising to the camera's. There is to many coincidental situations where CC personnel have chatted their concerns and it has had an affect on future apartment behavior. The apartment personnel residing now are a refreshing change. Maybe now RLC management are understanding the true meaning of a sorority environment. Thank you.

Not to be off topic but since the picture of Alisa was posted does anyone miss Alisa? We miss Alisa. We think if Alisa was part of the group now that she would fit right in. There was many times Alisa wanted to talk with someone and there was no one to talk to. We think Alisa would grow on all the RLC viewers if she had a chance to return. We think if the RLC tenants would chat with customers it wouldn't be a bad situation. We feel all RLC tenants definitely screen CC and they can chat on CC if they wanted to. They just can't appear they are talking or advertising to the camera's. There is to many coincidental situations where CC personnel have chatted their concerns and it has had an affect on future apartment behavior. The apartment personnel residing now are a refreshing change. Maybe now RLC management are understanding the true meaning of a sorority environment. Thank you.

la seule compréhension de rlc, concernant la gestion, c'est de savoir comment se faire plus de fric!!!! c'est tout.... :-\ ;)

the only rlc understanding on the management, is knowing how to make more money !!!! that's all.... :-\ ;)

Mmmm.... what is the saying "Be careful what you wish for"? From experience, I can tell you that watching these girls on RLC you are only seeing the surface.

Yes, russian girls are amongst the most beautiful in the world...

My ex, Elena was beautiful. She enjoyed plenty of sex and although having multiple orgasms she would still regurlarly masturbate.

But, typically she would spend hours in front of the mirror, spend my money as if it grew on trees and spend al hours of the day in bed..!!

So, I would say that living with a russian woman is 20% positive and 80% negative.

Now being married to a Romanian girl I can say that the percentage is reversed (80% positive / 20% negative)

• Like 1

Even though I hate the cold weather,I just might have to visit Russia and it's surrounding areas on one of my vacation trips overseas,Rita and Kamila have made me fall in love with the Russian culture and women,I'm going to try and find me a Russian girl here in the States,or if that doesn't work I might just order me one,with the overnight Fedex shipping,she could be here by tomorrow lmaoo!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I just checked out the Russian/mongolian maps and I'm beginning to think that both Rita and Kamila's parents are half mongolian and half something from either Russia or one of the surrounding Countries.

Both Rita and Kamila appear to me to have some Asian heritage.

Yep. Nearly all Russians are mixed breeds. I like the results, at least on the women. Very nice combination of DNA going on over there... :-* :P

http://listverse.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/793px-viking-expansion.svg.png

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00maplinks/medieval/mongols/map1259max.jpg

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/83457399316102746/

euromike69 I have been to Poland twice and I must say like you I was taken by the beauty of the eastern block women.

My first visit was Jan 2009 and it was F@#$King cold and I was truly miserable and couldn't wait to get out of there once the training course that I was on was done.

However the second time was in May 2010 and man oh man the women were just so amazing.

I have always said since, that you could walk down the street in your local city and maybe see 3 or 4 good looking women out of 10 but in Warsaw I was hard pressed to see any women that were not good looking.

I am sure that there must be some mediocre looking women there but maybe they have a "Hide the ugly women" policy.

Since then I have looked into retiring in Poland but as that is still a ways off for me I will just continue to dream and maybe just maybe one day my dreams may come to be realized.

Nora is playing Super Mario and she keeps on dying and I think she is saying some funny shit in Russian every time she almost dies,if anyone heard what she was saying please let me know thank you. ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Damn I really wish I learned to speak Russian in school,there are 50% of things happening that we will never know,the language barrier is unbelievable,I can't really think of any other circumstance where you have thousands of people subscribing to a service were half of the experience is completely gone.

If there are any Russian speakers on CC,although you might not be able to contribute photos and videos,your translations of the Russian and Spanish languages would be just as valuable to the rest of us. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P