RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

Guest joshua1584

Paste some simple russian sentence to the google translator, and push the loudspeaker button and record how google translator pronounce the text entered. Now you have much enough clear recording and you can try to translate it back to the text. Please let us know if you succeed!

That's not how it works. The program types out text into Word(or another typing program) based on the audio from the recording, then I would take that text to the translator and convert to whatever your language of preference is. Like I said I got it today so I'm working out some kinks with getting the correct volume level.

That's not how it works. The program types out text into Word(or another typing program) based on the audio from the recording, then I would take that text to the translator and convert to whatever your language of preference is. Like I said I got it today so I'm working out some kinks with getting the correct volume level.

Thanks joshua!  Keep up the good work!!

RLC here is an idea,get closed captioning subtitles in english for your english speaking countries that you stream your content to,even though It might mess up sometimes I'm pretty sure we would get a little idea of what they are talking about.

RLC here is an idea,get closed captioning subtitles in english for your english speaking countries that you stream your content to,even though It might mess up sometimes I'm pretty sure we would get a little idea of what they are talking about.

LMAO, it will never happen because of all the stalkers out there, oooooh look out that guy might be a stalker!  It's ridiculous that people that watch these girls even care about it!!  What about all the rest of the girls you don't watch?  What are you doing about the stalkers of them?  Get a life people!!!

Sorry, I wrote unclear. My purpose was not to tell that you will get girls speech to text by the method I presented. Using google translator loudspeaker button, you can get some russian text pronounced (and recorded) so clearly, that you can test how good that voice recognition program is able to type it to text. If it doesn't work with that clear speech, then I assume it is useless to try to use it to the speech of the girls.

One Question Aren't there Russian Speaking Stalkers out there from Russia and Every other country that Speaks the Russian Language,or are they only saying that English Stalkers are the only dangerous ones so they should be the ones to look out for. 8) 8) 8) 8)

I only inquire about the language because it doesn't seem too fair for the english speaking costumers to only get half the experience while Spanish and Russian Costumers get the full 100% experience,maybe they should only charge us half the money. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LMAO, it will never happen because of all the stalkers out there, oooooh look out that guy might be a stalker!  It's ridiculous that people that watch these girls even care about it!!  What about all the rest of the girls you don't watch?  What are you doing about the stalkers of them?  Get a life people!!!

Guest joshua1584

Sorry, I wrote unclear. My purpose was not to tell that you will get girls speech to text by the method I presented. Using google translator loudspeaker button, you can get some russian text pronounced (and recorded) so clearly, that you can test how good that voice recognition program is able to type it to text. If it doesn't work with that clear speech, then I assume it is useless to try to use it to the speech of the girls.

Oh thanks for the advice

I would like to expalain what I was able to hear from Kamiala;s conversation with Kristy and by phone.

Most likely Kamila lives in Moscow. In conversation with her boyfriend I heard the names of the streets in Moscow. Also Kamila and Kristy talked about the difficulty of finding apartment in Moskow.

Kamila is 23-24 years.

Kamial tries to work as a model.Send yuour portfolio I different palaces.

Boy Kamila's in Moscow most likely working in advertising or show bussines.Trades also photo (Kamila's).

They are together for long periods of time and how it seems to me the problems and misunderstanding are starting. The boy didin't want to travel Kamila to Barcelona (now and previously).

He would like that thay spend that time together. He is planning their life together and he wants that afer returning to Russia Kamila begans work.It annoys Kamila. She told Kristy that he broke down her moods in the morning. Kamila's boyfriend probably is much older then her. Kamila is strongly linked with him  emotinally. It seems to me that it his voice bring her to orgasm while mansturbation.

It sems that Kamila isn't sure what she wants.

Most of the tolks with Kristy refers to men and their relationship to women. Both have already some experience with men. Kamila much bigger then kristy. Both want to find “the love of his life”.

Very strictly evauate men which met (especially Kamila).

As most of the gilrls they would like that  their life partner was young, handsom, inteligent, loved and respected their and that was sufficiently rich to ensure a properous life for their familes.

When it seems that in Barcelona their will not such one, Kamila (as I suppose at the concert) meets Sergio and Kristy that same night, also at the concert (may be the same as Kamila, I am not sure) durig which she was working meets Sasha (?).

Kristy comes home aroud 5 am. and Kamila only around 7 am. Because she talked with Sergio and althouh was her cold  they could not part with. Sergio make belive go away but immediately came back. Kamila said Kristy that she was felling lake when she was a schoolgirl  and talking with hr first boyfriend.

Sergio spoke to her that he wants to have a family. When she asked him if you would like to have a children he answerd that as much as she born to him. She asked hiim how much he earns He answerd that 3500 euros. He was surprised when she said that it's not much,  just to keep the family. Shy told him jokingly that Russian wife mean a lot of costs.

Kamila said Kristy that this was what she needed.

Kamila and Kristy planned a double date for the next evenng. However Kristy met Sasha before and changed opinion about him because he was able to talk  only about money  and how much that costs.

However Kristy persuaded Kamila that met with Sergio.Kamila went out all night.

If I take to the end of nght Kamila went of meeting home Sergio where it was more his friends.

They all talked and played on guitars. Due poor language skills she cold not particapate fully in the tolks.which was recived as she is keeping distance.When all went out Sergio suggested Kamila will remain for the night.. Kamila said that she wants to sleep in her home. Then Sergio behavior has became unpleasat. Kamila was dissapointed and her simpathy to Sergio subsided.

Kamila return alone to the home. If I well uderstand Sergio ddin't see him even to metro. Kamila said Kristy that in Russia it was impossible.

The meeting also came to light lie Sergio. It turned out that has 23 years old and not as he claimed the previous day 24 years and he is younger then Kamila.

Kamila refused a meeting with Sergio in the next day, explaining thst she must rest.

I don't now what happened that Kamila went on date with Sergio. I have not heard conversation with Kristy on this theme.

Kamila has just woken up. I wonder what she'll tell Kristy.

When the girls were talking about anal sex and Nora said she has never tried it and does not like it then she did not tell the truth!!!

When they were in the old apartment they had anal sex more than once! Nora was very good and certainly seemed to enjoy pleasing Kiko.

I would like to expalain what I was able to hear from Kamiala;s conversation with Kristy and by phone.

Most likely Kamila lives in Moscow. In conversation with her boyfriend I heard the names of the streets in Moscow. Also Kamila and Kristy talked about the difficulty of finding apartment in Moskow.

Kamila is 23-24 years.

Kamial tries to work as a model.Send yuour portfolio I different palaces.

Boy Kamila's in Moscow most likely working in advertising or show bussines.Trades also photo (Kamila's).

They are together for long periods of time and how it seems to me the problems and misunderstanding are starting. The boy didin't want to travel Kamila to Barcelona (now and previously).

He would like that thay spend that time together. He is planning their life together and he wants that afer returning to Russia Kamila begans work.It annoys Kamila. She told Kristy that he broke down her moods in the morning. Kamila's boyfriend probably is much older then her. Kamila is strongly linked with him  emotinally. It seems to me that it his voice bring her to orgasm while mansturbation.

It sems that Kamila isn't sure what she wants.

Most of the tolks with Kristy refers to men and their relationship to women. Both have already some experience with men. Kamila much bigger then kristy. Both want to find “the love of his life”.

Very strictly evauate men which met (especially Kamila).

As most of the gilrls they would like that  their life partner was young, handsom, inteligent, loved and respected their and that was sufficiently rich to ensure a properous life for their familes.

When it seems that in Barcelona their will not such one, Kamila (as I suppose at the concert) meets Sergio and Kristy that same night, also at the concert (may be the same as Kamila, I am not sure) durig which she was working meets Sasha (?).

Kristy comes home aroud 5 am. and Kamila only around 7 am. Because she talked with Sergio and althouh was her cold  they could not part with. Sergio make belive go away but immediately came back. Kamila said Kristy that she was felling lake when she was a schoolgirl  and talking with hr first boyfriend.

Sergio spoke to her that he wants to have a family. When she asked him if you would like to have a children he answerd that as much as she born to him. She asked hiim how much he earns He answerd that 3500 euros. He was surprised when she said that it's not much,  just to keep the family. Shy told him jokingly that Russian wife mean a lot of costs.

Kamila said Kristy that this was what she needed.

Kamila and Kristy planned a double date for the next evenng. However Kristy met Sasha before and changed opinion about him because he was able to talk  only about money  and how much that costs.

However Kristy persuaded Kamila that met with Sergio.Kamila went out all night.

If I take to the end of nght Kamila went of meeting home Sergio where it was more his friends.

They all talked and played on guitars. Due poor language skills she cold not particapate fully in the tolks.which was recived as she is keeping distance.When all went out Sergio suggested Kamila will remain for the night.. Kamila said that she wants to sleep in her home. Then Sergio behavior has became unpleasat. Kamila was dissapointed and her simpathy to Sergio subsided.

Kamila return alone to the home. If I well uderstand Sergio ddin't see him even to metro. Kamila said Kristy that in Russia it was impossible.

The meeting also came to light lie Sergio. It turned out that has 23 years old and not as he claimed the previous day 24 years and he is younger then Kamila.

Kamila refused a meeting with Sergio in the next day, explaining thst she must rest.

I don't now what happened that Kamila went on date with Sergio. I have not heard conversation with Kristy on this theme.

Kamila has just woken up. I wonder what she'll tell Kristy.

Thanks a lot for that wall of text  :) 

Are you sure the person she talked to was a man? I don't know anything about the Russian language but I guess when she talks to Kristy about her long term relationship back home she will refer to that person as he or she.

Thanks a lot for that wall of text  :) 

Are you sure the person she talked to was a man? I don't know anything about the Russian language but I guess when she talks to Kristy about her long term relationship back home she will refer to that person as he or she.

I am completely sure that this is a man. One day when she tolked with him by phone in the kitchen, he asked her if she sow Pnama Hat in Barcelona because he would like to get it from her. I was definitely a male voice and always the same.

Also when she told about him with Kristy she says has  always been about the man.