Where are the girls-what are they doing?

So the last 24 hours have consisted of: 12 hours out of the apartment, 10 hours sleeping, 2 hours of girls with Kami being on the balcony for close to 1 hr. Taking into account the showers and phone play I've think we've seen them engage for maybe 20 mins.

It's pretend reallife, so 12 hour out is that bad for work. But it's alittle boring for the viewer I will admit. But You can't keep them locked up either, than they would never be here in the first place

And as far as I have noticed, it seems they have it in they're contract to be at home on friday and saturday evening/nights. Which work great for me, as I work during weekdays myself. (Or why else would 2 girls at this age not be out clubing in weekends, and just on weekdays?)

It's pretend reallife, so 12 hour out is that bad for work. But it's alittle boring for the viewer I will admit. But You can't keep them locked up either, than they would never be here in the first place

And as far as I have noticed, it seems they have it in they're contract to be at home on friday and saturday evening/nights. Which work great for me, as I work during weekdays myself. (Or why else would 2 girls at this age not be out clubing in weekends, and just on weekdays?)

This is just my opinion but maybe the people they are seeing during the week have family's they want to spend time with on the weekends!

So you say I don't pay $45 when you clearly know I do, When did I criticize Kristy? The girls are not to bad but they live and get paid to be in the apartment, so we should expect more than 2 hours.

Didn't you criticize Kamila, Isn't this your comment below.

"I who defended from the beginning, Kamila disgusts me

Over I do not want to watch it, fortunately it's the end of his stay"

You failed to write the sequel, a member asked me the question: "Why does Kamila disgust you"

I said, "when you-have a friend That goes wrong, It Does not leave alone"

Moreover when Snaky has added the translation of a discussion between nora and Kristy, I found my reaction to warm as stupid and misplaced.

Just one clarification, I am not a fan or Kamilia or Kristy, I look like a human being, with much hindsight.

And do not hide anything I'm quite a fan of Sergey Lavrov

By cons, as usual, you never answer my questions

there are some days you criticize their moral, you are completely shocked by their behavior, and now you ask, they either present 24/24 in the apartment, I asked you why this change? is it related only to your fly? or your brain is flooded with sperm?

There is at least one "site" where you can see all participants 24/24, even when they are outdoors out of the apartment, in addition, there is no under maintenance breaks. You have multiple monitors, and there are no blind spots. If you can not see all of the participants, there is something seriously wrong. You do not even have to pay $45, but the country or state will pay to you much more than that. The only bad thing is that the participants do not necessarily have a different sex than you. It is not difficult to guess which is almost all of us wish profession?

Perhaps they have gone to Port Aventura, one of the biggest theme parks in Europe and is quite close to where they live.

I think you could be right. Kristy just show picture from her phone to Kamila. In that picture was seen a roller coaster.

There is at least one "site" where you can see all participants 24/24, even when they are outdoors out of the apartment, in addition, there is no under maintenance breaks. You have multiple monitors, and there are no blind spots. If you can not see all of the participants, there is something seriously wrong. You do not even have to pay $45, but the country or state will pay to you much more than that. The only bad thing is that the participants do not necessarily have a different sex than you. It is not difficult to guess which is almost all of us wish profession?

What is the site?

I think we should celebrate the beautiful Kristy and her love o watermelon by naming a beautiful refreshing drink after her...we all could do with one sometimes when we watch her just to cool down.

THE KRISTY-rita (aka Watermelon Margarita)

2 1⁄2 cups seedless watermelon, rind already removed,cut into 1 inch cubes

3 tablespoons fresh lime juice

6 ounces tequila (quality tequila only, no cheap shit here!)

2 ounces Cointreau liqueur (or triple sec)

1 1⁄2 cups ice

Blend...Pour...Enjoy!