Where are the girls-what are they doing?

The song remains the same CC. the little girls played footsie and went to sleep. Kami wrapped up like a mummy, Kristy frustrated but happy I guess, meanwhile other apts are coming back on line. A&D got it going within an hour. I will admit I'm intrigued I paid the 3 month deal at 25% off to see this out. Other apts. now are more interesting.

Kristy is restless and can't seem to sleep.  In spoon position Kami behind with arm around Kristy waist.  Kami in full covers, Kristy not.  Maybe sleep now???  One picture would be worth one thousand of my words!!!LOL

I really do feel sorry for those that couldn't see what has been going on between the girls tonight in Kamila's room. It is absolutely adorable to watch.

Kristy literally came about a foot off the bed smiling from ear to ear (and I think maybe clapping her hands, too. I don't remember for certain) when Kamila agreed to let them do a little spooning with their arms around each other. Every other night they slept together, Kamila made them keep space between them on the bed and not even touch the way they do down in the living room.

They have now separated on the bed and it looks like both are really trying to get to sleep now. But, it was really cute while it lasted.  :)

I really do feel sorry for those that couldn't see what has been going on between the girls tonight in Kamila's room. It is absolutely adorable to watch.

Kristy literally came about a foot off the bed smiling from ear to ear (and I think maybe clapping her hands, too. I don't remember for certain) when Kamila agreed to let them do a little spooning with their arms around each other. Every other night they slept together, Kamila made them keep space between them on the bed and not even touch the way they do down in the living room.

They have now separated on the bed and it looks like both are really trying to get to sleep now. But, it was really cute while it lasted.  :)

Some other source reported Kamila was getting fingered. Is this True or False.

my source and my eyes say no. but like a said before our minds see what we hope and it didn't equate to anything anyway. I call it as I see it. no hype. I pay for it so I don't have to advertise. and honestly I do not know how to post or record. probably why I pay.

in addition I may have a different perspective on this scenario. It is a sweet evolving thing but I'm paying for it and I'm a closer so its getting a little old and I really don't have any attachment for any of the girls. I enjoy them while they are there. I try not to ruin others perspectives. I report for those who don't have access like the handful of those post pics and vids. If you saw something I didn't see so be it.

I also replied on the other thread. The answer you got saying that she did NOT get fingered is correct. Kristy tried a couple times playfully to get to "the promised land", but Kamila stopped her by grabbing her hand each time just short of the mark.  ;D

Part of the problem is that Kristy has no game. Instead of lighting some candles and giving Kamila a sensual massage to get her in the mood, she just goes right for the crotch, lol. TF?

And that is not what happened-please read my posts earlier to clear up the misconception if any.  I know you have lol after your comment, but a lot of people may misread your post.