Where are the girls-what are they doing?

And who cares !

She does whatever she wants. If she met a guy and spent a great time, that's a good thing.

If this could help these girls to enjoy their holidays in Spain instead of being all day long on the couch watching tv or their smartphone.

Last night Kristy give condoms to kamila that's all the prove you need to know they are not lesbians its just make belief to keep us watching doing this lesbian shit picks up ratings

That was interesting, I think a lot of people thought Kristy was a lesbian and yet she was the one who had condoms, I think Kristy goes both ways but i'm not convinced about Kamila, Also the fact she would ask for one rather than just going to a pharmacy and spending €10.

Well Kami is up and she isn't singing or jumping around like someone who just got laid. In fact she looks a little sad.  Oh, by the way..........many girls carry condoms in their purse. It doesn't mean they are out to get laid.

( It's just a way to hide their true orientation ).  Next, there will be a big discussion between Kami and Kristy about how good the guy was last night . ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) (New script please RLC )

Well Kami is up and she isn't singing or jumping around like someone who just got laid. In fact she looks a little sad.  Oh, by the way..........many girls carry condoms in their purse. It doesn't mean they are out to get laid.

( It's just a way to hide their true orientation ).

wow!!

Ever hear about this thing called bisexuality?

So none of those questions were answered.

There are some people (not only on this forum) who are convinced that Kammi is a lesbian with a girlfriend. Well, I don't think that a lesbian with a girlfriend needs a condom when she is going out  :) Same goes for Kristy. So these questions are answered.

I'm not saying they aren't bisexual. But that is different from being a lesbian.

That's all.

Last night proved NOTHING......since we have no pics or videos of what Kami did ! She may have gone clubbing, she may have gone with a guy but never surrendered..........she may be bisexual or this may

all be an  RLC Fantasy (New Chapter,  just like Milana and CoCo ). Not one person here knows for sure !

Lol! Yeah, you're right. If it's all a play, written by RLC...yeah, in that case nobody knows what is true or not.

Point taken  :D

And who cares !

She does whatever she wants. If she met a guy and spent a great time, that's a good thing.

If this could help these girls to enjoy their holidays in Spain instead of being all day long on the couch watching tv or their smartphone.

Oh, you're absolutely right about that. It's her life and not ours. So, if she is doing the things that make her happy...go girl!  ;D

Sometimes it's just fun to speculate and give your opinion...to start some discussion  ;)

There are some people (not only on this forum) who are convinced that Kammi is a lesbian with a girlfriend. Well, I don't think that a lesbian with a girlfriend needs a condom when she is going out  :) Same goes for Kristy. So these questions are answered.

I'm not saying they aren't bisexual. But that is different from being a lesbian.

That's all.

If they are bisexual they can hook up and/or have a girlfriend.

(Some more speculation,

if they read all these speculations about them on this forum, wouldn't it be a great inside joke to hand over that condom in plain sight of the cameras ? )