Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Guest Rodney_X

Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Elles sont aux toilette......

au fait non, je viens d'avoir l'information, elles sont parties rendre visite à la grand mère de Kristy, qui est en vacance en ce moment à Barcelone

Oh, Merde, ....c'est moche....elles ne devraient pas quitter l'appartement sans notre autorisation, C'est pour cela que je vais écrire à l'instant au service support de RLC...

C'est vraiment le délire actuellement sur CC, il est temps que ces deux filles quittent l'appartement, sinon tout le monde va devenir fou

They are the toilet ......

or maybe they are trips to the beach or elsewhere.....

the fact no, I just had the information, they are parties to visit the grandmother Kristy, who is on vacation right now in Barcelona

Oh, shit, it's ugly .... .... they should not leave the apartment without our authorization, this is why I will write now at RLC bearer service ...

It's really delirium currently on CC, it is time that these two girls leave the apartment, otherwise everyone will go crazy

Well right now Nora is on couch watching her tv program Kami is at table eating and watching her program on computer with earphones.  Kristy is outside on balcony eating her salads.  Since yesterday, Kami and Kristy have not been so close as before physically

Well right now Nora is on couch watching her tv program Kami is at table eating and watching her program on computer with earphones.  Kristy is outside on balcony eating her salads.  Since yesterday, Kami and Kristy have not been so close as before physically

c'est fois ci c'est vrai, kristy mange des moules sur le balcon!!!!!! :D :D :D

it's time it's true, kristy eat mussels on the balcony !!!!!! : D: D: D

I wonder why?