Where are the girls-what are they doing?

thanks so Kami and »Kristy are not mad at each other ??

No, I don't think so. They may not be as close as before, but they have just spent the entire afternoon together. Would they have done that if they were mad at eachother?

No, I don't think they are mad at eachother either. They just take a few steps back. Maybe it had something to do with the phonecalls last night. Or maybe Kammi made it clear that she is feeling somewhat uncomfortable with the whole situation. Let's be honest, the way they acted together (and especially Kristy) was very intens, all built up in a very short time. And Kammi just doesn't look like that kind of person. She needs her space.

And I think Kristy got the message and goes her own way. That's fine. 

Kristy just went into Kami room and said goodbye , but missed it did she kiss her bye???

Someone just left the apartment, believe it was Kristy.  Didn't get a good look, it was too dark !

I don´t know, i think Nora but someone can say what do the girls up...sorry for my english.

Kristy just went into Kami room and said goodbye , but missed it did she kiss her bye???

Someone just left the apartment, believe it was Kristy.  Didn't get a good look, it was too dark !

I don´t know, i think Nora but someone can say what do the girls up...sorry for my english.

No, it was Kristy. However as she only took about 5 minutes getting ready I'm not sure how long she will be gone for.

I'm familiar with the effects on the body of many drugs, but I am not familiar with the effects of ectasy.Does anyone on this forum know the effects of ectasy?

Yes I do and no none of them have exhibited any signs of taking ecstasy or any other drug for that matter.

What are the physical effects.

Loner-suggest you Google effects of ectasy and read all about it!  This is about the girls thread, not a medical information site

I know you hate me and think I am crazy,but please go to Narcon International web page and look at Signs and Symptoms of Ecstasy.Remember night kami got sick.This may be another reason she is mad at Nora and Kristy.Who gave Kami the pill that night when she went to bed?

I know you hate me and think I am crazy,but please go to Narcon International web page and look at Signs and Symptoms of Ecstasy.Remember night kami got sick.This may be another reason she is mad at Nora and Kristy.Who gave Kami the pill that night when she went to bed?

Really? I know you've got it in to your head that Nora and Kristy are trying to corrupt Kami so they can have a three-way lesbian sex-fest with her, but why would they give her mdma? What could they possibly hope to gain out of it?

Really? I know you've got it in to your head that Nora and Kristy are trying to corrupt Kami so they can have a three-way lesbian sex-fest with her, but why would they give her mdma? What could they possibly hope to gain out of it?

A lawsuit!

I'm familiar with the effects on the body of many drugs, but I am not familiar with the effects of ectasy.Does anyone on this forum know the effects of ectasy?

Yes I do and no none of them have exhibited any signs of taking ecstasy or any other drug for that matter.

What are the physical effects.

Loner-suggest you Google effects of ectasy and read all about it!  This is about the girls thread, not a medical information site

comment veux-tu être apprécié sur ce forum?!!! tu racontes beaucoup de choses folles dans tes post, et maintenant, tu en rajoutes une couche, en disant que kamila se drogue à l'ectasie, parce ce que tu l'as vu prendre un cachet ou une pastille à la menthe??!!! non mais on rêve là!!!!

how can you be enjoyed on this forum !!! you talking a lot of crazy things in your post, and now you added in a layer, saying that if kamila drug ectasia, because what you saw taking medication cachet or lozenge mint? ? !!! but there is no dream !!!! >:( >:( >:( ??? ??? :o

Guest joshua1584

She took the same pill she did that night a little while ago out of her drawer. So stop with the they're drugging her talk

With this one particular apartment, you have got to realize that everything you may have witnessed to this point was all staged and thought out.  The gentle caresses, the pecks on the lips, the twister night, the nora back rub night, and I could go on and on.  It took me a while to realize it myself but I see it allot more clearly now since I don't have access to the upper floor.  Everything that has taken place to this point is to retain/promote viewership!  If for some reason both girls or all three girls were wanting to take it to the next step, you nor I or anybody else would be able to witness it.

She took the same pill she did that night a little while ago out of her drawer. So stop with the they're drugging her talk

Remember her behavior the night she got sick.And then go to Narconon International web page and look at Signs and Symptoms of Ecstasy.

Remember her behavior the night she got sick.And then go to Narcon International web page and look at Signs and Symptoms of Ecstasy.