Where are the girls-what are they doing?

164 Pages in 35 Days.    LOL

I know right. i got on cc one day a little while back while k&k was still here.read all the posts.logged out and was gone for two hours,logged back in and i was four page's behind again.    :o for the most part after that i just skipped that tread.and all the picture's...geeze.      ::)

A reply I received this morning from Reallifecam...............

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are working to present more peoples/apartments on the site as soon as it possible. Stay tuned.

Thank you.

--

Support Team,

reallifecam.com

09/07/2015 20:20 - XXXXX wrote:

Hi,

What a great pity to see Kamila & Kristy leave today, and even a greater pity you turned the cams off before they left.

They were the reason I subscribed as they were the best of all the apartments, although, there are a couple of others I like.

I hope you give them their own apartment soon.

Thanks.

Guest bobbyjoe

Hello,

We are working to present more peoples/apartments on the site as soon as it possible. Stay tuned.

Thank you.

--

Support Team,

reallifecam.com

Hi,

What a great pity to see Kamila & Kristy leave today, and even a greater pity you turned the cams off before they left.

They were the reason I subscribed as they were the best of all the apartments, although, there are a couple of others I like.

Thanks.

j have read this answer of rlc support around 50 times j think,it's a standard answer,

it's for that j have stopped contact this fucking support

Hello,

Thank you.

--

Support Team,

reallifecam.com

Hi,

Thanks.

That is something new I have seen you don't see the people leave now in the girls apartment they put the apartment under maintenance so u don't see them leave so they can leave without being seen

The new girls are probably gonna have one of these names,I wonder witch one they will pick? Lets wait and see 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Agniya

Andy

Ira

Arina

Rita

Alisa

Tatyana

Maria

Sofia

Daria

Angelina

Lida

Ksenya

Vika

Julia

Meg

Olesya

Nastya

Galina

Katya

Anna

Yana

Alyona

Darya

Anastasia

Angela

Annushka

Elizaveta

Alyona

Anfisa

Fillipa

Galina

Karina

Masha

RLC has never re-used names. Nora appeared to this apartment with the same name as she had in their old apartment. I raised used names into your post. I really hope the name of the new tenant is not Sofia  ::)

Hello,

Thank you.

--

Support Team,

reallifecam.com

Hi,

Thanks.

To garantiee that K&K get their own place, everybody that subscribes to the site, and want them back should write that to RLC.

What's their mail adress?

Seems like Leora and Paul has found out that K&K have left. So Paul now goes around in a shirt and undies to reel us in. How hot is that? (Ironic)

Just hope Nora is out looking for new roommates, because having her lying on the floor for 10minutes every night won't bring in much viewers.

The only other thing is watching how little Russian men really care about their women. Saw Lev got a blowjob from Zoya last night. He came in her mouth, she didn't get any. And after touching her tit for a whole second, he  got her a glass of water to get rid of the teaste. After takeing a sip, Lev took a sip, and thoughful as he was, he put it down on the floor on her side of the bed. Making sure she would have to take it back to the kitchen for cleaning later. Nice job.