The 2 Ks

i dont understand people sometimes.when rita was here she used to walk around in panties and bra less and masturbate under the covers and most of the time in the apt.when jenny was here she had sex with that dude under the covers and mostly out but still there was some days she will be in the apt.when coco and milana were here they were hardly ever nude hardly in the apt.only to shower and leave again.and knowone hardly complained..now here comes kami and kristy.they masturbate under the covers cuddle together take showers together give eachother kisses.rub there pussy above there panties sometimes in plane view.they go out and come back home so we still get to see them.and people are complaining wow.i dont understand what some viewers want thats why i stick with liking rita,kami and kristy.no matter what.the only ones is this apt.to masturbate in my knowledge without covers was alisa and nora.

Canito, there is a TV show in states titled "Everybody Loves Raymond" and there was a show on RLC titled "Everybody Loves Rita" and Rita was well received!  I can tell you that Rita had one of those text messages or talks or phone calls after she started going downstairs without her top on and it stopped happening overnight!  As far as her masturbating it was always boring and under the covers!!  My friend tells me that he has noticed that even though Kamila and Kristy are the only two in the apartment, they still cover up every time they go downstairs!

I'm tired of conversing with people that constantly defend and agree with the actions taking place with this ripoff of a company!  Oh and by the way, for all you Nelly lovers, she's back!  Nothing new there to see!!!

dfCcap well i dont know who is telling you this about them covering up downstairs did you see the pics and videos.the girls come downstairs in panties and bras and sometimes be rubbing there pussy a little bit on the couch did milana ever do that nope did coco nope did jenny nope.i dont mean to defend kamila and kristy but there not even a couple and they cuddle and kiss and caress eachother more then the couples on here do.i mean if you dont like them then dont read the forum i mean if i dont like an apt.i dont read there forum or watch there apt point blank.i wouldnt even spend my time writing on there forum for that matter i will just scroll by there name.your going to see when they leave and bring two new girls that hide all the time to take showers and change there cloths.and dont come down stairs in panties and bras your gonna be saying why doesnt kami and kristy come back you watch and see.

I'm tired of conversing with people that constantly defend and agree with the actions taking place with this ripoff of a company!  Oh and by the way, for all you Nelly lovers, she's back!  Nothing new there to see!!!

Well let me break the news to you. CC is basically a RLC fan site so if you're not expecting to hear from fans of RLC then there is something wrong with you. You're the one that claims to hate RLC so much yet you're on here every single day wondering what the girls are doing. You're so full of shit. Either stop watching or stop complaining. It's that simple. And to do anything else just makes you look silly.

dfCcap well i dont know who is telling you this about them covering up downstairs did you see the pics and videos.the girls come downstairs in panties and bras and sometimes be rubbing there pussy a little bit on the couch did milana ever do that nope did coco nope did jenny nope.i dont mean to defend kamila and kristy but there not even a couple and they cuddle and kiss and caress eachother more then the couples on here do.i mean if you dont like them then dont read the forum i mean if i dont like an apt.i dont read there forum or watch there apt point blank.i wouldnt even spend my time writing on there forum for that matter i will just scroll by there name.your going to see when they leave and bring two new girls that hide all the time to take showers and change there cloths.and dont come down stairs in panties and bras your gonna be saying why doesnt kami and kristy come back you watch and see.

I like you canito, but due to your head being so far up their asses you totally chose not to see my point!  I tell you what I'm going to do, I'm going to leave this circus act with all of you defenders and allow bookmaster to come back, he is one of y'all and is not participating because of me!  But when all is said and done and the truth in time rears it's ugly head with these girls, just remember who told you so!!  I'll be watching but I won't be talking!!

Canito, there is a TV show in states titled "Everybody Loves Raymond" and there was a show on RLC titled "Everybody Loves Rita" and Rita was well received!  I can tell you that Rita had one of those text messages or talks or phone calls after she started going downstairs without her top on and it stopped happening overnight!  As far as her masturbating it was always boring and under the covers!!  My friend tells me that he has noticed that even though Kamila and Kristy are the only two in the apartment, they still cover up every time they go downstairs!

Dear dfCcap, if it is so tiresome for you, just stop responding then. I respect your opinion and agree with some of the points you make.

But for some people it's still worth the money. Even if the RLC experience isn't fully satisfying. To each their own. For people who like to play the voyeur there are not many sites. I still think RLC is the best so far. No, it's not perfect, not by a long shot, but as long as there are no serious competitors RLC won't change anything. Most of the members know that by now.

So stop 'attacking' (or confronting) other people (like Canito) who enjoy the ride. That being said, I still like you for some weird reasons  :D So, please stick around even if you get tired of us  ;) 

I like you canito, but due to your head being so far up their asses you totally chose not to see my point!  I tell you what I'm going to do, I'm going to leave this circus act with all of you defenders and allow bookmaster to come back, he is one of y'all and is not participating because of me!  But when all is said and done and the truth in time rears it's ugly head with these girls, just remember who told you so!!  I'll be watching but I won't be talking!!

Heard that a couple of times before.  ::)