The 2 Ks

What is the point of them? They lie about in the lounge in their underwear and give themselves the occassional rub as though they've been watching other cam girls but are not sure how to proceed. And does Kirsty even change out of that black thing she wears? I don't think I've ever seen her wear anything else.

What is the point of them? They lie about in the lounge in their underwear and give themselves the occassional rub as though they've been watching other cam girls but are not sure how to proceed. And does Kirsty even change out of that black thing she wears? I don't think I've ever seen her wear anything else.

I'm going to tell you how I feel about it and will be slammed with hatred towards me but I'm a big boy I can handle it!!

I quit watching the free cameras all together about 3 weeks ago because that is all they do and it got boring for me real quick!  I was banned for posting pictures and the free cameras was all I had left.  The other day there was a scripted massage by the girls and that's it!  You could tell how scripted it was and it was a poor script from the pictures I've seen in my opinion.  The 2 girls, mainly Kamila are always on their cell phones none stop and that gets old as well.  When I used to watch the pay cameras they would be on their cell phones at all hours of the night or they would be asleep.  There was some masturbation under the covers which doesn't really do it for me, boring in fact!  There is probably no person on this forum that doesn't think I'm nothing but negative, but to me, I call it the way I see it.  I'm not a negative person it's just for me there is nothing to be positive about at the moment.

You can formulate your own opinion and when you do I would like to hear it!!

I'm going to tell you how I feel about it and will be slammed with hatred towards me but I'm a big boy I can handle it!!

I quit watching the free cameras all together about 3 weeks ago because that is all they do and it got boring for me real quick!  I was banned for posting pictures and the free cameras was all I had left.  The other day there was a scripted massage by the girls and that's it!  You could tell how scripted it was and it was a poor script from the pictures I've seen in my opinion.  The 2 girls, mainly Kamila are always on their cell phones none stop and that gets old as well.  When I used to watch the pay cameras they would be on their cell phones at all hours of the night or they would be asleep.  There was some masturbation under the covers which doesn't really do it for me, boring in fact!  There is probably no person on this forum that doesn't think I'm nothing but negative, but to me, I call it the way I see it.  I'm not a negative person it's just for me there is nothing to be positive about at the moment.

You can formulate your own opinion and when you do I would like to hear it!!

Thanks for your opinion. It is shame if such things are scripted. I used to watch Big Brother for the stories and the occasional female nudity, but after observing closely for a few years I noticed people getting called into the diary room when they were clearly told "Do this is you want to be popular?" because their behaviour changed after the visit, sometimes immediately. The nudity thing was stopped because all the girls had agents before going into the house and stripped off after leaving the house when they could make more money. I remember once 2 girls left a room nake because of an insect. Did the camera follow them for this bit of drama? No, they stuck with a sleeping man until the incident was over. Obviously there were a few times when girls got gratuitously nude and then they had to show it. In the last show they brought in a stripper who would get naked at the drop of a hat, but all other girls remained clothed even in the showers. On RLC at least they shower naturally judging from the pictures.

Back OT are the occupants told when the get the flats, just behave as normal but don't forget we have an audience? The 2 Ks interpret that as being in their underwear all day long, when I'd rather they were occasionally in their underwear but once in a while a bit more topless or sans panties. I am not asking them to behave like Leora because that probably takes a degree of bravery but surely they wouldn't masturbate under the covers at home?

i dont understand people sometimes.when rita was here she used to walk around in panties and bra less and masturbate under the covers and most of the time in the apt.when jenny was here she had sex with that dude under the covers and mostly out but still there was some days she will be in the apt.when coco and milana were here they were hardly ever nude hardly in the apt.only to shower and leave again.and knowone hardly complained..now here comes kami and kristy.they masturbate under the covers cuddle together take showers together give eachother kisses.rub there pussy above there panties sometimes in plane view.they go out and come back home so we still get to see them.and people are complaining wow.i dont understand what some viewers want thats why i stick with liking rita,kami and kristy.no matter what.the only ones is this apt.to masturbate in my knowledge without covers was alisa and nora.

Thanks for your opinion. It is shame if such things are scripted. I used to watch Big Brother for the stories and the occasional female nudity, but after observing closely for a few years I noticed people getting called into the diary room when they were clearly told "Do this is you want to be popular?" because their behaviour changed after the visit, sometimes immediately. The nudity thing was stopped because all the girls had agents before going into the house and stripped off after leaving the house when they could make more money. I remember once 2 girls left a room nake because of an insect. Did the camera follow them for this bit of drama? No, they stuck with a sleeping man until the incident was over. Obviously there were a few times when girls got gratuitously nude and then they had to show it. In the last show they brought in a stripper who would get naked at the drop of a hat, but all other girls remained clothed even in the showers. On RLC at least they shower naturally judging from the pictures.

Back OT are the occupants told when the get the flats, just behave as normal but don't forget we have an audience? The 2 Ks interpret that as being in their underwear all day long, when I'd rather they were occasionally in their underwear but once in a while a bit more topless or sans panties. I am not asking them to behave like Leora because that probably takes a degree of bravery but surely they wouldn't masturbate under the covers at home?

I find your relationship with Big Brother and reality TV, interesting !!! there are indeed similarities in behavior .... for example, when the girls are familiar with the concept and come back, they are not the same (zoya / kamila), it can do the show, or rather nothing do ... the difference is that we control the cameras, the only censorship is the development service ... it should not be that girls become actresses, rather than just participating, natural and spontaneous !!! ;)

i dont understand people sometimes.when rita was here she used to walk around in panties and bra less and masturbate under the covers and most of the time in the apt.when jenny was here she had sex with that dude under the covers and mostly out but still there was some days she will be in the apt.when coco and milana were here they were hardly ever nude hardly in the apt.only to shower and leave again.and knowone hardly complained..now here comes kami and kristy.they masturbate under the covers cuddle together take showers together give eachother kisses.rub there pussy above there panties sometimes in plane view.they go out and come back home so we still get to see them.and people are complaining wow.i dont understand what some viewers want thats why i stick with liking rita,kami and kristy.no matter what.the only ones is this apt.to masturbate in my knowledge without covers was alisa and nora.

I totally agree with you, Canito. These girls are the best 'couple' we had in this apartment so far. At least in my opinion  :D Some people are always complaining.

I admit, there is a thin line between scripted and real events on RLC. Especially in this apartment that was 'created' to suck in more members. Here we have young Russian girls working as models or dancers in nightclubs. They know how to tease and how to seduce the viewers. Alisa was a good example of this. Others like Sofie, Lilu and Jannet decided to show nothing more than necessary. So, I don't think this apartment is totally scripted by RLC. Because the girls we had so far were always acting differently. But, some events seem to be planned just for our pleasure. Like the Twister game a few weeks ago. And yes, maybe the latest massagesession as well. But I have to say that the girls acted quite normal. They were talking and laughing as always and didn't seem uncomfortable. So if they 'play' it well, I'm not complaining  ;D

That being said, I'm still convinced that the relationship between Kammi and Kristy is 100% real and genuine.

You have to take voyeursites like RLC with a grain of salt. It's never 100% real. The tenants and their visitors know that they're being watched. But most of the tenants behave pretty normal. Yes, boring most of the time, but that's life  ;)

For those who are new here: No, Kammi and Kristy will not have sex in this apartment and they will never openly masturbate. So if you are waiting for that to happen, don't bother. But if you want to enjoy some cute and intimate cuddlesessions between two beautiful girls, just stay tuned. These moments are the best I've seen in a long time here on RLC ;D

BTW, I predict that the new girls will be boring as hell if we compare them with these two :D   

You are asking allot if you want them to masturbate without the covers LOL.  I read yesterday or the day before that Kristy was going to masturbate without covers but it never happened that I know of, plus when they do masturbate as far as I know it still happens with there panties on!  I just think that RLC could have the tenants at least try to make it a little more REAL LIFE!!  I'm sure all the tenants of RLC get their text messages and phone calls telling them to step it up or tone it down, more drama or less drama, or in the case of the massage a text/phone call from the queen B Nora stating they would be home in 5 minutes.  That's an assumption on my part but probably pretty damn accurate as to what happened!!