Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

Lets make a deal my friend DfCcap,we will never fill up this board with old pictures if you promise not to fill up this or any other new board that will be generated for this apartment,with your old arguments about RLC or how much they are fucking us over,or that we should cancel our memberships,or that the new girls are just acting to the camera,you do that my friend and I along with Hope85,K.Lane,Prodog,Stncld and Rivotril will never post another old picture in this thread,nothing but new and up to date photos.......Imaoooooo I couldn't keep a straight face writing that because everyone here knows that you could never do that. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hope & Lane thank you both for all your picture contributions but please don't fill up this new board with a bunch of old pictures.  Thank You!

Lets make a deal my friend DfCcap,we will never fill up this board with old pictures if you promise not to fill up this or any other new board that will be generated for this apartment,with your old arguments about RLC or how much they are fucking us over,or that we should cancel our memberships,or that the new girls are just acting to the camera,you do that my friend and I along with Hope85,K.Lane,Prodog,Stncld and Rivotril will never post another old picture in this thread,nothing but new and up to date photos.......Imaoooooo I couldn't keep a straight face writing that because everyone here knows that you could never do that. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LMAO you know me too well my friend and in hindsight I guess I was wrong in asking such a thing in the first place!  After all, without you fine people I would have no way of keeping up with what is going on.  So do as you like and post away!