Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

Lets make a deal my friend DfCcap,we will never fill up this board with old pictures if you promise not to fill up this or any other new board that will be generated for this apartment,with your old arguments about RLC or how much they are fucking us over,or that we should cancel our memberships,or that the new girls are just acting to the camera,you do that my friend and I along with Hope85,K.Lane,Prodog,Stncld and Rivotril will never post another old picture in this thread,nothing but new and up to date photos.......Imaoooooo I couldn't keep a straight face writing that because everyone here knows that you could never do that. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

How can you make promises for other people, who I assume you have no control over?

You missed the point and the sarcasm in what I said Happyone I knew he would never be able to do it,so I knew that when I made the promise to never upload old photos I actually felt 100% safe with my decision, knowing that he would budge first.Do you understand me now? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

How can you make promises for other people, who I assume you have no control over?

Do his socks match?  I bet they don't which means he can take a cock!!

I haven't been watching him much anymore.  But at the old apartment he use to wear one pastel pink sock on one foot and a baby blue one on the other.  The fucker just plain made me sick!

TBG 150,when I make a comment on here I gotta put my (LMAOO) and my ( ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P) because a lot of people are too stupid to realize when I'm being sarcastic or making a simple joke,we are not speaking to each other through a cellphone or some other kind of audio device so sometimes the way you type something,is not received by the other person as you intended it to be,because they interpreted it in their own way as to what you were trying to say to them.

And God damn it too I'm a happy person,my life doesn't suck and I'm happy all the time,and I text constantly so it's also habit,you have asked me this same thing a couple other times too,TBG 150.why would something so simple bother you.

I propose the same deal to Euromike. Let's see if you can make a post without the lmaoooo in every one.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Obama has America heading in wrong direction according to most Americans.  So fitting that they are in a picture together, or planning a picnic!LOL  But if K&N somehow employed by RLC, they too belong in the same camp  as Obama- they have RLC headed in the wrong direction!!