Jitka and Marek Pictures

Yep that's what RLC wants us to do,I think that RLC is thinking more about quantity over quality,there are twelve apartments and maybe just maybe three decent ones at the moment,it's a bad sign when I'm looking at apartments that I never even paid attention to in the past,this time of year is usually pretty slow for RLC but this is the worst I've seen it in a long time,bringing Jenny back almost seems like a desperation move on their part,having a girl come stay at this apartment in a foreign country is a really difficult thing to do.

First they have to take care of the legalities like Passports,Visas,Background Checks and Contract Agreements.

Then they got to find a girl that is willing to fly to wherever these apartments are,and also wanting to be on camera 24/7,then there may be scheduling  conflicts where the girls may have been booked for another project, Then there is the money part of it where some of the girls may charge more than others,there are just so many variables that you have to consider just to put someone in one of these apartments.

But the thing is though RLC has been doing this for a number of years now,and you would think that by now they would have figured out what works and what doesn't,No wonder they keep calling this whole thing a "PROJECT",because a project is usually a work in progress and so far they are still working on their little project trying to get it to were it could be and actual a perfect work of art.

am i  supposed to pay for that ?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

I think they are french, at least one of them speaks french.

it's how many years you have not listen people speak french?

nobody speak french in this appartment

C'est ce que je pense aussi, ils ont pas mal de couples lesbiens.......pourquoi pas de gay...

That's what I think too, they have a lot of lesbians couples ....... why not gay ...

Remember we had the same speculations, when Sunsan & Hector moved in. At least, Susan appeared.

So, let's wait for Jitka!

- heterosexual men enjoy seeing lesbian sex.

- heterosexual men dont enjoy seeing homesexual men sex

- Even i dont think any kind of women enjoy seeing homesexual men sex

Now are homosexual men are ready to pay 45 bucks for voyeurism about a single couple ? I dont think so

I know girls who love to see men have sex with each other.

I know girls who love to see men have sex with each other.

non, personne ici ne va payer pour un couple de pd!!!! rlc n'est pas si malade:!! les filles, cà passe encore, mais 2 mecs qui s'enculent?? je pense que cela serait la fin commerciale de rlc!!!

No, no one here is going to pay for a couple of pd !!!! rlc is not so sick !! girls, cà happening yet, but two guys who fuck ?? I think that would be the end of commercial rlc !!! :o :o ;)