Under Maintenance !

This Flavor has been taken off the menu.  What time did this take place.

I was recording different rooms when this took place. A couple of interesting observations.  Everyone walked out the door together at 12:54:54. The site stopped broadcasting at 13:21:05 Barcelona time.

The guy was still snooping around all morning and was the last one upstairs for several minutes and appeared to take something off the dresser top and put it in his back pocket. I am not sure what it was. It looked like something that resembled a thumb drive. I am not saying it is but looked like a white thumb drive.

Night before last he was sitting on the floor under the window. I thought at the time he was hiding but switched views and it appeared as if he was using a cable to connect Nikki's phone to his. Nikki came in the room and he stopped. She took her phone from him and coaxed him in bed. He immediately took her phone and attempted to look in it. Nikki tried to take it back and he would not give it to her for several minutes.

It appeared he wanted to be alone often. Always going to the entrance, bathroom or balcony. Each night when Nikki wanted to go upstairs to bed, he wanted to sleep on the couch downstairs. In my view he was wanting to look around more with none of the residents seeing him. I seriously wonder if he is an investigator of some type.

This sure was a sudden shut down. I don't think it was a planned event by RLC.

I was recording different rooms when this took place. A couple of interesting observations.  Everyone walked out the door together at 12:54:54. The site stopped broadcasting at 13:21:05 Barcelona time.

The guy was still snooping around all morning and was the last one upstairs for several minutes and appeared to take something off the dresser top and put it in his back pocket. I am not sure what it was. It looked like something that resembled a thumb drive. I am not saying it is but looked like a white thumb drive.

Night before last he was sitting on the floor under the window. I thought at the time he was hiding but switched views and it appeared as if he was using a cable to connect Nikki's phone to his. Nikki came in the room and he stopped. She took her phone from him and coaxed him in bed. He immediately took her phone and attempted to look in it. Nikki tried to take it back and he would not give it to her for several minutes.

It appeared he wanted to be alone often. Always going to the entrance, bathroom or balcony. Each night when Nikki wanted to go upstairs to bed, he wanted to sleep on the couch downstairs. In my view he was wanting to look around more with none of the residents seeing him. I seriously wonder if he is an investigator of some type.

When you say everyone walked out the door, who is everyone?  Was it Nora, Kiko, Jenny, Nikki, and the spy guy or was it Jenny, Nikki, and the spy guy?  Who is everyone?

He was casing the joint out every chance he got when he was alone. He was a strange fella for sure.

Sending support an e-Mail may or may not produce an answer to the mystery as to why the apartment is no longer online. I doubt that you would get an honest response. RLC has never been straight forward in any kind of response if they reply back.