Under Maintenance !

If when the cameras come back on and it's RITA my babies face I see,I would grab my Ak 47 leaning up against my bed and shoot myself in the foot so that I could stay home from work for the two or three months she could be staying in the apartment lmaoo!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Get your ammo ready!! by the way Jenny was jumping around all excited when she was showing Nora the cell phone-it just might happen!!! After all Jen and Rita got along good

Oh shit,I just realized that I don't need my feet for work,so that would have been a bad idea lol,I would still be working sitting in a chair with a bullet wound in my leg and no staying home to see Rita,glad I came back to my senses on that brain scheme idea lmaoo!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

By the way for all the people who don't have a sense of humor,sarcasm or simply just know when a person is joking,I'm just joking here folks,ain't no damn way I would do no shit like that,Not even for my baby Rita ;D ;D ;D ;D

Get your ammo ready!! by the way Jenny was jumping around all excited when she was showing Nora the cell phone-it just might happen!!! After all Jen and Rita got along good

Oh shit,I just realized that I don't need my feet for work,so that would have been a bad idea lol,I would still be working sitting in a chair with a bullet wound in my leg and no staying home to see Rita,glad I came back to my senses on that brain scheme idea lmaoo!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

By the way for all the people who don't have a sense of humor,sarcasm or simply just know when a person is joking,I'm just joking here folks,ain't no damn way I would do no shit like that,Not even for my baby Rita ;D ;D ;D ;D

me too!!  But I'm not joking when I say this down for maintenance has gone long enough!!  RLC get this apartment back online-the suspense is killing a lot of us in here!

I'm wondering if they did it so that we would be forced to look at the other new apartment,its kind of a odd timing that the girl would show up there,and it goes under maintenance here,RLC wants us to give that apt a chance and a second look. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

me too!!  But I'm not joking when I say this down for maintenance has gone long enough!!  RLC get this apartment back online-the suspense is killing a lot of us in here!

Its been almost 24 hours under maintenance now that is unacceptable. Something serious must have happened, maybe kiko Went bananas and stabbed nora or something or maybe nora and jenny had a big fight, they werent exactly best friends last time jenny was there.