jitka y marek friends

en este apartamento pasa un poco como con polina y egor ella no quiere salir en escena y los chicos buscaron deprisa y corriendo una solucion para calmar a los espectadores . hemos visto antes a la amiga del inquilino que a la dueña del apartamento , tambien la direcion de reallifecam pecan de ingenuidad , no es la primera vez que pasa , como en todas las empresas me parece que el que manda es el menos capacitado para ello .

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the girl is Jitka, I think she is with the other guy. I hope she stays she is hot. I think this apartment could be short lived, If Jitka doesn't want to come to the apartment.

This girl is not my taste and I m afraid to see her again instead of Jitka.

Would be interesting where this flat is located. All three are speaking Czech without doubt.

Marek's brother's sexy date is back. She is hot and obviously not deterred by his sexual problems last time. Let's wish for better success.

She seems to be pushing him away she almost took her bottle and left he had to talk her out of it,she dosnt act interested at all,i guess he did make a impression she is going to sleep but this guy just wont give up