New girl Nikki

Noldus

Although the discussion seems to be ongoing in picture thread, I put my reply here.

Yesterday, the room was empty, there was not anything personal. The bed is no longer neatly made upon. There's nightclothes on the bed. Clothes on a chair. Her towel is in the bathroom. On the dresser is make-up supplies, and Loctite superglue. I think Loctite and a woman is not a good combination  ::)

Although the discussion seems to be ongoing in picture thread, I put my reply here.

Yesterday, the room was empty, there was not anything personal. The bed is no longer neatly made upon. There's nightclothes on the bed. Clothes on a chair. Her towel is in the bathroom. On the dresser is make-up supplies, and Loctite superglue. I think Loctite and a woman is not a good combination  ::)

Hopefully she uses that to secure a dildo to the wall. ;D ;D

Maintence crew forgot and left it on dresser-it was intended to give to Mods and Admin to fix all the loose screws in CC.

It just seems funny out of all the girls that apartment has had so far, not one of the girls posess a battery operated toy for night time pleasure except Nora.

Agreed!  Should be standard "issue"; a towel, sleeping space, and electric toys.

It just seems funny out of all the girls that apartment has had so far, not one of the girls posess a battery operated toy for night time pleasure except Nora.

SC. Do you really want me going there with that comment?

Maintence crew forgot and left it on dresser-it was intended to give to Mods and Admin to fix all the loose screws in CC.

The happyone being the one with the stripped threads and needs a double coating.  ;)