New girl Nikki

Noldus

She is not a Newbie to Barcelona ; she may be just filling in until another Russian girl arrives ! And,

she was already a friend of Nora and visited the apartment a while back.

thanks I cant keep tract of all the different girls that have made an appearance at the RLC appartments

she left at midnight with a bag that looked like there might be clothes in it,thats it she is a stripper going to work LOL just kidding just figured I would beat someone else to it

She dressed jogging pants, and jogging shoes. Took a college shirt and backpack. She emptied some objects out of the pack, but there remained still something on the bottom. Probably went for a jog and a backpack is for the watermelons  ;D. I hope she will return sweaty and then to shower  ::)

Kristy and Kamila are going to be a very hard act to follow,every new girl or returning old girl,are going to be compared to those two,but especially Kristy,she brought something to this apartment that made it go from 0 to 100 really damn quick,you always hear people talk about the "it factor",well Kristy got it and just by being herself,it brought life into this apartment and made Kamila laugh,play,cry and show all types of emotions,they were the perfect match and combination,and if there wasn't a certain beautiful lady by the name of RITA,then Kristy would definitely be my # 1 girl.

Kristy and Kamila are going to be a very hard act to follow,every new girl or returning old girl,are going to be compared to those two,but especially Kristy,she brought something to this apartment that made it go from 0 to 100 really damn quick,you always hear people talk about the "it factor",well Kristy got it and just by being herself,it brought life into this apartment and made Kamila laugh,play,cry and show all types of emotions,they were the perfect match and combination,and if there wasn't a certain beautiful lady by the name of RITA,then Kristy would definitely be my # 1 girl.

I now know what you mean about Rita as I myself have fallen madly in love with Nelly! The difference is that Nelly is already spoken for, which means that at some point she is going to have to chose between me and Bogdan.

I am quietly confident however, that my forty plus more years of life experience added to my extensive collection of Beatles LPs should do the trick!! :-\ :-\ :-\

I now know what you mean about Rita as I myself have fallen madly in love with Nelly! The difference is that Nelly is already spoken for, which means that at some point she is going to have to chose between me and Bogdan.

I am quietly confident however, that my forty plus more years of life experience added to my extensive collection of Beatles LPs should do the trick!! :-\ :-\ :-\

She loves me yea yea yea

Kristy was an amazing girl. When she dressed the girls in those sexy outfits on day one, I think everyone on this forum fell in love with her. And the way that outfit looked on Kami with her breasts not fitting in the outfit, I think helped Kristy fall for Kami, although I think she was already falling for her when they were in Barcelona before. Still hoping that one day Kami and Kristy will make a comeback on rlc. For one thing, I think Nikki is Nora's friend (who looks like an older Nora), who may be merely a placeholder until they find another girl. I think the biggest impediment to Kami and Kristy returning is Kami's visa problems. The schengen visa may be somewhat restricted because of the refugee situation.

It just seems funny out of all the girls that apartment has had so far, not one of the girls posess a battery operated toy for night time pleasure except Nora.

True Story - Many years ago my wife and I visited my mother-in-law who was in her seventies. During the conversation she suddenly said "Oh, wait till I show you my new vibrator" and left the room leaving my wife and myself staring at  each other open mouthed. To our relief she returned with a back massage pad!!

A priceless moment though :)

True Story - Many years ago my wife and I visited my mother-in-law who was in her seventies. During the conversation she suddenly said "Oh, wait till I show you my new vibrator" and left the room leaving my wife and myself staring at  each other open mouthed. To our relief she returned with a back massage pad!!

A priceless moment though :)

I remember seeing on You Tube a demonstration of a massaging chair (fauteuil) the girls used to get orgasms just sitting in it that was funny too.  And the demonstration took place in a shopping center in front of everyone.