New girl Nikki

Noldus

Nikki looks so happy this morning (NOT) , she's making me cry......LOL !  We need a couple of new sparklers

RLC.  This current group looks like they are refugees ! And what the hell is going on with Jenny ?  She won't

even talk to Nikki ?  :'( :'( :'( :'(

• Upvote 1

I wonder how happy all those who were screaming to get rid of Kamila and Kristy and replace them because they were boring are feeling about their replacements.

I don't think Kami and Kristy CAN EVER be replaced . That was a friendship based on love !!!
  • Upvote 1

I wonder how happy all those who were screaming to get rid of Kamila and Kristy and replace them because they were boring are feeling about their re

It brings to mind the old sayings ... a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush

life is like a box of chocolates

I wonder how happy all those who were screaming to get rid of Kamila and Kristy and replace them because they were boring are feeling about their replacements.

Yep A lot of people wanted them replaced-so you got what you wished for-!!!  And the grass is not always greener on the other side!!  Or what you wish for is not always for the best!!

So where is NORA and who the hell is this new dude that is in the apartment ?  Did I miss something

along the way somewhere ?

Non tu n'as rien raté...............il n'y a plus rien à rater depuis le départ de K&k...

Le filles ne se parlent pas, elles partent tous les soirs, sauf Nora (heureusement qu'elle reste pour veiller sur l'appartement)...  ;)

No you have nothing missed ............... there is nothing to miss since the departure of K & k ...

The girls do not talk, they leave every evening, except Nora (fortunately it remains to watch over the apartment) ...  ;)

j'ai découvert RLC au milieu de la période K&K et je ne comprenais pas l’emballement médiatique qu'elles provoquaient sur ce forum.

Maintenant je comprend :

- On a 2 filles moins jolies qui ne se parlent quasiment pas pour d'obscures raison.

- Une qui pour l'instant se cache de la camera quand elle s'habille

- Plus de filles qui se promènent tout la journée en culotte ou en string  en rigolant et en s'amusant

Heureusement qu'il reste Nora qui n'est pas pudique car à la limite je préfèrerais regarder Nina & Kira ou l'appartement des 4 filles (Sabrina et Carina)

I discovered RLD during the middle of the K&K era and i didnt understand why they were provocating so much buzz in this forum.

Now i understand :

- We have 2 less good looking girl who never speak to each other for unknown reasons

- A shy girl who hide when she's wearing

- No more girl riding in the house wearing with panties or thong all day long, giggling together with a real complicty

Fortunately , still have nora with her daily nudity quota because i'd rather watch Nina é Kira or the 4 firls appart (Carina , sabrina blue hair etc..).