Jitka and Marek

See

OK, I'm confused. Does Marek even like Jitka? He doesn't even seem to want to talk to her. He also knocked on the bathroom door when she was in there.  They do not look like a very happy couple. I hope it's just that they haven't gotten comfortable yet in the new place. Otherwise, this may not be a fun place to visit.  :(

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they respect the fact that the door is closed. We do in our house. Closed door mean the person may like a little privacy. Maybe she's in taking a healthy dump. I know I wouldn't want to open the door and have that hit me in the face.

Is guy in apt. now same guy who fucked other girl last night? Or is it the other guy, who may be his brother? If so, this apt. will be very interesting. For one thing, this girl, Jitka I presume, wants to have sex with him. Can't wait to see.

Is guy in apt. now same guy who fucked other girl last night? Or is it the other guy, who may be his brother? If so, this apt. will be very interesting. For one thing, this girl, Jitka I presume, wants to have sex with him. Can't wait to see.

This is the guy who did not have the tattoos and was not with the girl last night. I believe this is Marek and the other guy is his brother.