relationship dynamics of this triple.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know why. It's because you make snap judgement calls on people without any evidence.

And you realy have better idia, I watched them from the first day and when he is back more then once (i don't know the language) but the body language yes, not once he enter freely to marek room when marek and the girl lie in bed not once he scolds marek aving his finger close to his face and it's smark seems very confused. And ebove all he very restless.

If you call it snap judgement it's one of your rights

And you realy have better idia, I watched them from the first day and when he is back more then once (i don't know the language) but the body language yes, not once he enter freely to marek room when marek and the girl lie in bed not once he scolds marek aving his finger close to his face and it's smark seems very confused. And ebove all he very restless.

If you call it snap judgement it's one of your rights

Twins have the same thinking and feeling

This proves that they

twin-core

learn

I would say tattoo guy is weird and the brother has extreme obsessive behavior and is nuts . Mean also .... about an hour ago he rang water from the floor wash towel into her noodles and stood there watched her and then walked away . She seems to be OK don't understand why she puts up with that ass .

I did note the bathroom cams went completely out all of the sudden. Anyone else have this problem?

There is no problem with cams, Marek is acting weird turning off lights when Jitka was in the tub now he is following her and keeps shuting lights off in the bedroom, this guy has some serious issues.