From favorite apt to pass now

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough is enough just got off the phone and canceled my membership been watching this site for a for 18 months this is the worst I have seen. There are only 3 or 4 apartments even watching. What is wrong with RLC. So very disappointed.

to many tenants think they can enjoy free rent without doing anything for it,they are stealing from us we are paying for one thing and they are saying screw you,and some of the tenants have just been here to long

I had a feeling this apartment would go hate to say it but a lot of people fell out of love with this apartment with the fake lesbian shit and teasing and all that also the fact they are all models and we know everything about them so as much as I hate to say this. This apartment had to go it didn't even reach a year it started in November

The apartment is now gone!

I guess, Nora bossiness was a part of the problem, so many girls came and went. A stable constellation of the tenants was required, but after all the changes never met again.

RLC should put a completely new group in there - without Nora! Maybe a group that knows each other well and take the offer to live in this apartment 'free rent for getting filed 24/7'.

We know RLC has bigger plans buying a house in the USA. This bigger apartment might just was a step in between. 

Of course I would be delighted to see a comeback of the apartment soon!

The apartment is now gone!

I guess, Nora bossiness was a part of the problem, so many girls came and went. A stable constellation of the tenants was required, but after all the changes never met again.

RLC should put a completely new group in there - without Nora! Maybe a group that knows each other well and take the offer to live in this apartment 'free rent for getting filed 24/7'.

We know RLC has bigger plans buying a house in the USA. This bigger apartment might just was a step in between. 

Of course I would be delighted to see a comeback of the apartment soon!

I'm surprised about the way the apartment was terminated. Apart from the bad choice of the new inhabitants, there was no sign that there will be a change in the near future. At least I did not notice anything.

But, I liked the concept. The regularly change of the residents was a good addition to to the sometimes slow changes in the couple appartments. It was unfortunate that the previous residents have triggered such an excessive hype. Far too many unrealistic expectations and partly stupid contributions (also in this forum) were certainly not helpful. Wherever. It's over now. But, I do not like, that nora is blamed for the situation of the appartment. It is still unclear what impact she had on the casting or other decisions. I think, however, that she was at least an enrichment for RLC  due to their sympathetic nature and her openness. This search for someone to blame, which of course had to be the only available constant in the apartment, I consider, however, as wrong and unfair.

I would be glad if RLC not gives up the idea of such an apartment. Also, an apartment is the US would be great. However, currently I acknowledge more of an descending development with RLC. So, at least for the US apartment I have little hope, now. Here we are probably tricked, by RLC for some media hype to get some new customers.

I'm curious what happens next.

We'll never know for sure what triggered the decision to shut the apartment down. But, I would really like to know what happened. It's obvious that it wasn't planned. And, as far as I'm concerned, it was by far the most entertaining apartment in all of RLC.

The remaining apartments have some nice tenants that I like, but they are so predictable that there is very little reason to continue paying to see the same things over and over again. The best thing RLC has to offer now is when the long-term tenants have guests or throw parties. At least you get to see some new faces and the action is unpredictable.

I also find it very interesting that there was a huge influx of new negative posters that came in during the slowest season of the year (when RLC was the least attractive to visitors) and it seemed to me that their only purpose was to destroy the reputation of this house and it's tenants.

As soon as that was done, most of those posters disappeared. Does anybody really believe that it was a coincidence? I sure don't. I'm still having trouble letting go of the anger I feel towards those posters. They're all probably having a good laugh about it right now and bragging about how they shut the house down.

We'll never know for sure what triggered the decision to shut the apartment down. But, I would really like to know what happened. It's obvious that it wasn't planned. And, as far as I'm concerned, it was by far the most entertaining apartment in all of RLC.

The remaining apartments have some nice tenants that I like, but they are so predictable that there is very little reason to continue paying to see the same things over and over again. The best thing RLC has to offer now is when the long-term tenants have guests or throw parties. At least you get to see some new faces and the action is unpredictable.

I also find it very interesting that there was a huge influx of new negative posters that came in during the slowest season of the year (when RLC was the least attractive to visitors) and it seemed to me that their only purpose was to destroy the reputation of this house and it's tenants.

As soon as that was done, most of those posters disappeared. Does anybody really believe that it was a coincidence? I sure don't. I'm still having trouble letting go of the anger I feel towards those posters. They're all probably having a good laugh about it right now and bragging about how they shut the house down.

The apartment did have entertainment value no doubt, but I believe the entire RLC site will all be down in short order due to lack of interest not only with the paying members of RLC but also with RLC staffing as well.  It is apparent that they have no regard for their paying members and for maintaining their equipment to where the paying members get the best viewing possible.  There is numerous cameras with lots of lag scattered throughout all the apartments and no one from RLC seems to give a damn.  The quality of RLC wasn't that great to start with but now it's just plain deplorable!!

As for the other apartments and what you posted about them, you are absolutely right!

As for the new influx of negative posters that you say came on board with RLC during the slowest time of the year and their sole objective was to destroy this apartment and it's tenants, why wouldn't it be all the apartments if that was the objective they had in mind.  That makes no sense to me.  As for the laughing and bragging you are referring to, don't you think if they succeeded their objective they would still be here bragging and laughing about it?

There is a bunch of frustrated RLC members out there that are dying for some kind of translation, starving for it actually!  Imagine watching a soap opera on your television day in and day out with no volume, that's exactly what it's like for those of us that do not understand their language and that gets frustrating to say the least.  When people stepped up to try and translate what was going on, it was like fertilizing your grass, the forum just took off with interest!  Then comes the people, the protecters if you will, of the girls that they are madly in love with and couldn't bare the thought that their RLC angels might not be total angels after all, solely based on what they have seen in the apartment and their social pages.  Because after all, you don't understand what they are saying and the stuff they don't want you to know is talked about where you're not going to hear it anyway.  So then what happens, translators are getting a bad rap because my scaly friend snaky says that not all of what they are translating is accurate, how exactly he can say that everything he translates is accurate and we are supposed to believe only him is beyond me.

Anyway I'm sure I'm going to catch a ration of shit over this post so let me have it

Fully agreed with bookmaster.

Here is one imaginary view. Bolded Italic text is fictitious, the rest of the text is a fact.

1. Jenny arrived to the apartment. Public name-calling and other inappropriate writing began to immediately in the CC.

2. Nikki arrived to the apartment. Public name-calling and other inappropriate writing began to immediately in the CC.

3. Within a few days everything went well. Nikki took a bolder showers, than many other residents have taken at the beginning.

4. Nikki Googled herself, and found all the BS, pictures and videos from the CC.

5. Nikki hid herself almost completely. Took a shower wearing panties, hiding in the bottom of the bathtub. He did all the clothing changes in laundry room. Also, the behavior of Jenny changed.

6. RLC began to get plenty of negative feedback regarding the behavior Nikki, and asked her to stop using rooms without cameras.

7. Nikki began to make a couple of shirt or shorts changing a day in her room, but most of them still in rooms without cameras.

8. Huge negative feedback to RLC continued, and RLC required that Nikki stops using the rooms without cameras. In other case they will remove her from the apartment.

9. Nikki appealed to the agreement between she and RLC, which explains how RLC protects tennants against image and video distribution on the Internet. Nikki threatened RLC  with legal actions.

10. RLC removed apartment from the list in order to avoid bigger damage. Their most successful concept has been lost forever.

11. Nikki will launch legal actions for defamation against tens of CC members. Within a few weeks CC Admin is forced to give the IP addresses of those members to the police authority.

Remember this was just one imaginary view, except text which is not Italic is fact.