From favorite apt to pass now

Fully agreed with bookmaster.

I also agree with some of what bookmaster said, but not all of it.

As for what you said with No. 1 & 2, that's just the way some people are.  Look at the newest couple, poor Beatriz didn't stand a chance from the beginning because she wasn't some petite model looking girl and I find that very sad!  People are going to say how they feel about certain people, that's just how it goes in this world.  If you don't agree with them then you are going to fire back with some kind of counter argument/discussion and the cycle just continuously goes on.  The fact is, RLC doesn't have to answer to nobody and with that we will never know exactly what happened because I believe RLC gets their rocks off by fucking with their members!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As regards See's post:

His factual information is correct. The fiction, however, is subject to the laws of fiction.

Fact: I've been here a long time, and I have been insulted, detested, accused of being an off-topic pontificator, and numerous other crimes against humanity.

Fact: And I don't give a damn what reactions my posts create. I don't care.

Speculation: I don't think these RLC tenants care about comments posted on CamCaps either. If anything, a scathing criticism is as good as a compliment. It means they're drawing traffic, having an impact, getting some attention.

Just like CamCaps, negative karma and positive karma ratings are incidental to the goal. And remember, these people are exhibitionists and they love to draw attention.

I had a feeling this apartment would go hate to say it but a lot of people fell out of love with this apartment with the fake lesbian shit and teasing and all that also the fact they are all models and we know everything about them so as much as I hate to say this. This apartment had to go it didn't even reach a year it started in November

From all the recent fotos being published on  "voyeurland.org  ", I am not so sure that Kami and Kristy are not lesbians...........they are definitely  B - sexual , but no men appear in any of their recent fotos'

while there is much kissing and foreplay between them !!!i

Anyway, the site RLC is no longer what it was, it is my view deck.

The Apartment11 was the soul of RLC.

For me, RLC died a few days ago.  :trashcomputer:    :trashcomputer:    :trashcomputer:

Yes, RLC is very close to death - nothing in the premium section, only Leora and Zoya interesting enough in

the other apartments. Too expensive now all in all. Maybe an apartment in the U.S. could help - I guess there are plenty of girls there who still dream about being film stars and might think RLC is one step towards Hollywood (though I guess RLC could rather lead to other kind of films).

The most annoying is the total silence of RLC. I feel that it takes these subscribers for morons.

I arrive at the following conclusion: The Apartment11, was not it a marketing tool, to launch this scam doubling of the price of the subscription?

In its strategy, launching a flat top, for 10 months, "14_septembre November 15", many, beautiful girls, a lot of buzz on forums, to a record profit, then return to normal, with a subscription price 45 usd.

RLC to react, the only way for us, subscribers, is to return to the standard payment, or défénitive cancellation.

Stop, to speculate on the safety of girls,

This is not the CC administrator, who must take care, this is RLC to ensure the safety of the tenants, it is solely responsible.

All belong, the contract with tenants, and the instructions given to ensure their safety.

Le plus énervant, c'est le silence total de RLC. J'ai l'impression, qu'il prend, ces abonnés pour des abrutis.

J'arrive, à la conclusion suivante: L'appartement11, n'était-il pas un outil marketing, pour lancer, cette arnaque du doublement du prix de l'abonnement ?

Dans sa stratégie, lancer un appartement top, pendant 10 mois, "novembre 14_septembre 15", beaucoup, de belle filles, beaucoup de buzz sur les forum, pour atteindre un bénéfice record, ensuite revenir à la normale, avec un prix d'abonnement 45 usd.

Pour  faire réagir RLC, le seul moyen pour nous, abonnés, est de revenir au payement standard, ou l'annulation définitive.

Arrêtons, de spéculer, sur la sécurité des filles,

Ce n'est pas l'administrateur CC, qui doit s'en occuper, C'est à RLC d'assurer la sécurité des locataires, il est le seul responsable.

Tout dépend, du contrat avec les locataires, et les consignes données pour veiller à leur sécurité.

I don't believe going from premium back to standard membership is going to do anything to get this apartment back.  I believe the only way you will ever get this apartment back is to cancel your memberships entirely and send RLC an email explaining why!  By continuing to pay a monthly membership fee with hopes of seeing the apartment come back does not hurt RLC enough for them to care.