New apartment.

No es mi caso, pero los que pagan si que tienen derecho a discutir

Translates as It is not my case, but they pay if they are entitled to discuss

Indeed, though do not understand why you made the statement.

De hecho, aunque no entiendo por qué se hizo la declaración.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tienes el 100% por de razon. Tantas chicas guapas en mi país y han puesto una gorda.

Para que no haya ninguna duda te informo que son portugueses y me parece por el sotaque que son de Lisboa.

Como ahora están hablando de ella comprar su nuevo IPHONE, despues puedo verificar mejor.

I agree with you. A lot of beautiful girls in Portugal and RLC search the worst.

They are a portuguese couple and seems for the accent they live in Lisbon.

Now they are speaking about she buys a new IPHONE buf after i can inform better

It seems that when a new apartment comes on, there follows an almost endless stream of "she's too fat", "She's too thin", she's got a boil on her arse", etc, etc.

I think we should wait more than a millisecond before jumping on the 'the're shit' button.

Remember, these people are likely to be a bit nervous and apprehensive at first. If they see all the neg comments, which many of them do, do you think they will have a negative or positive effect on them, and indeed our viewing pleasure.

This new girl is, let's say 'substantial'. However, I have known some very sensual 'substantial' girls in my time.

I have also known some real lookers who were about as sensual and good in bed as a blow up doll!

This new apartment may well turn out to be a waste of time, but at least lets give it the chance to succeed or fail on its merit!

This has been a rant on behalf of the Scottish branch of Reallifecam.com.  :screwy: :screwy: :haha: :haha:

Tienes el 100% por de razon. Tantas chicas guapas en mi país y han puesto una gorda.

Para que no haya ninguna duda te informo que son portugueses y me parece por el sotaque que son de Lisboa.

Como ahora están hablando de ella comprar su nuevo IPHONE, despues puedo verificar mejor.

I agree with you. A lot of beautiful girls in Portugal and RLC search the worst.

They are a portuguese couple and seems for the accent they live in Lisbon.

Now they are speaking about she buys a new IPHONE buf after i can inform better

:puke: