Beatriz & Santiago - Pictures

(Edited): If you don't like the way she looks, there are lots of other apartments to view. The offensive comment has been removed).

Come on, Tonpied!  :woohoo:

Where is your sense of fun and adventure?  You at least have to concede those "small" tits are a lot bigger and have larger aureolas that Kristy's itty-bitty=titty bottlecaps!

AND she has the largest ass in the whole dam place!  Love it!

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Damn It's about damn time we had a big fluffy girl on RLC all these skinny ass girls had their time to shine,it's about damn time we had some cushion for the pushin.I wanna see him slap that ass and see it ripple like a Tsunami  wave moving across her ass cheeks, I want to finally see a bed frame break when she ride the dick like a roller coaster,I wanna see a chick eat real damn food instead of all these damn watermelons and salads,I want to see those big ass titties instead of just nipples and chest on these skinny ass Olive looking chicks,Let's give it up for the big girls,the one thing that I can say about these big girls is that with them you will never go hungry or cold in the winter time. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :woohoo:

On ‎2015‎-‎09‎-‎23 at 5:18 PM, misha9999 said:

:)

• Upvote 1

Guest bobbyjoe

If you don't like what you see. There are plenty of other apartments on RLC to view.

j give my opinion,that's it !!! sometime j think really you work for rlc when j read your post,

j know you don't like me on this forum but it's not a reason for argue me like that.

the rules is for everybody,mods include

Lol, if you look closely it's not even a full size tub, as it's missing the foot side. It's just a tile wall going all the way down. :doh:

Look closer at the cap where he is pushing her head to the right.  There is more to this bathtub to the right side we are not seeing.  We cannot even see the water valves.

j give my opinion,that's it !!! sometime j think really you work for rlc when j read your post,

j know you don't like me on this forum but it's not a reason for argue me like that.

the rules is for everybody,mods include

I wasn't arguing. I made one statement when quoting your comment.

Your comment was: damn,another fat girl after jitka,rlc down with the casting

My comment was:If you don't like what you see. There are plenty of other apartments on RLC to view.

I don't see where there was any argument.

Guest bobbyjoe

I wasn't arguing. I made one statement when quoting your comment.

Your comment was: damn,another fat girl after jitka,rlc down with the casting

My comment was:If you don't like what you see. There are plenty of other apartments on RLC to view.

I don't see where there was any argument.

it's the principe of a forum give opinion,it's long time j'm here like you,(around 3 years,my second account)

j have just give my first impression,just that after j'm not stupid if j don't like this couple after some weeks j'm gonna click in the others appartments,j'm not newbie stcn,j have just not like your comment to me