Beatriz & Santiago video's

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love the noises this girl makes. she's not afraid to get loud.

And she is most definitely a cum drinker and that is very hot for me to see. I have a married lover that does  anything I want her to do with my cum. Drink it out of a shot glass, condom, ice cream, lick it off the coffee table, out of her hand, and the nastiest......turn the condom inside out and suck it clean. Loves my cum and tells me this while we are fucking. Then again, I do anything she wants to help her cum.

Do you know how hot it is to have someone else' wife eat your cum? Now remember before you judge me that I belong to a couple of swinger groups although these days I have 4 women from those groups that I have sex with outside the group. 3 married and 1 single.

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎03 at 9:46 PM, StnCld316 said:

Beatriz Doesn't Like Being Slapped

Heh, I've done that before. That was a really, REALLY shitty night lol. Was dating a girl who liked having her boobs slapped when you were banging her. I went to slap her boob at the exact same time she "Bucked" upwards from sudden orgasm and caught her right beneath the armpit. Knocked the wind out of her, she drove her knee into my balls. We were both rolling around on the bed gasping for air. After that incident we had to make some rules lol.

Heh, I've done that before. That was a really, REALLY shitty night lol. Was dating a girl who liked having her boobs slapped when you were banging her. I went to slap her boob at the exact same time she "Bucked" upwards from sudden orgasm and caught her right beneath the armpit. Knocked the wind out of her, she drove her knee into my balls. We were both rolling around on the bed gasping for air. After that incident we had to make some rules lol.

I think if he would have been a bit lighter on the slaps she might have been OK with it but he was smacking her like she was a thoroughbred trying to win the race. I kind of chuckled when she gave him a smack back.  Kind of lowered his ego quite fast. He had a stunned look on his face for a bit.

Maybe it is just me, but it has been a very long time ago I stopped caring about having sex with any clothes on at all.  It hampers our vibe, style, mood, mojo...  We may start out our foreplay fully dressed, but before it transitions, and certainly when getting down to brass tacks, it's buck naked time! 

No panties for her that can get in the way, they might chafe the side of my dick, no pants for me either, lest the belt or roughness of the material blemish my wife's beautiful skin, even after 30 fucking years. 

And yes, I still care about shit like that.

• 2 weeks later...