GIVE US A BREAK !!!

I'm a paying Premium member, I'm a guy, and I'm gay. I like watching for the guys (I kind of miss Lucas, he was hot as fuck despite being a bit vain). It's 2015, get over yourself. If they finally add an apartment with two men, you don't have to fucking click it. Unless you're a closet case, which is 50% likely if you feel the need to be so fucking homophobic.

Grow up.

Cool, didn't know homosexuals watch it as well (let alone become premium members). What do you think about Mario? Getting a bit of a gay vibe from him.

Cool, didn't know homosexuals watch it as well (let alone become premium members). What do you think about Mario? Getting a bit of a gay vibe from him.

Mario is cute! I don't get too much of a gay vibe from anyone to be honest -- other than Efim, a little bit, in that he would have been potentially interested in participating in an MMF threesome with Diana.

My favourite right now though is Daniel (Adriana/Daniel). I like their relationship -- he seems to treat Adriana really well and their sex seems passionate and excited. And he's hung -- and damn sexy.

I'm not too surprised there are gay guys who watch RLC. There's eye candy for us, as well, and I never was upset that some of the Premium apartments were all girls and/or lesbians. That's why it's so frustrating if RLC ever did introduce a gay couple -- I don't complain about the lesbians, is it really a big deal if there is one male-male cam? If anything, if it's a huge problem, they should make the apartment hidden to all users unless they agree to wanting to see a gay house.

God forbid someone who isn't confident in their sexuality (john p, or others) click on their apartment by accident and get exposed to homosexuality. They might have to "face their fears" that deep down they are actually gay.

It's only been a short time, but I think they're a great couple, especially like that RLC has a bigger girl at last. They seem to be more in love than most of the other couples do, and they seem really comfortable with sex on camera, hopefully really adventurous too. Bodes well.

• 2 weeks later...