This Apartment:

Yeah strange behavior all right but thats normal for this apt ......strange people . I have seen both Nikki and Jenny get up middle of the night , no one else up , and go use the downstairs bathroom and then go back to bed . Nikki , weird guy , Jenny , Nora , Kiko ......i don't consider any of them to be normal acting people . Something else is i haven't ever seen anyone come out of the bathroom and wipe their nose so that doesn't seem to be the reason .

I have. Several actually. Most recently Nikki cleaned up something missed on her boy-toy's nose. Acting nonchalant and startled, he looked directly into camera 2.

I have seen Nora quite a few times take girls to the entrance where they are totally out of sight for 5 or 10 minutes , when they are drinking , and come out wiping their noses but not these girls . The most blatant was when the 2 street urchins were there a few months ago . When they wipe their nose about 6 times thats blatant . In todays culture its very common to see , especially in bars . I`m not saying these girls and weird guy are clean , i just haven`t seen it .

Nikki is very modest and that is a paradox when you accept to be in RLC.

She was doing  her hair in her  bedroom, with the door half open. She decided to change her bra and had the reflex to move to close the door. She's afraid Jenny or Nora see her breasts ?

Are u kidding me ??

Yeah, it's funny how things can change in a short time. Kammi and Kristy were very comfortable with eachother. It was a delight to see how natural they were when they were both naked in the bathroom or lying topless on Kammi's bed.

Oh, sorry, this is the Jenny and Nikki thread...so sorry. It won't happen again. I promise  :D

Guest sanspseudo5999

Meet me nikki and her boyfriend

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(