This Apartment:

Is there something wrong with the plumbing in the upstairs bathroom?  Why is Jenny and Nikki always coming downstairs to use the bathroom?  Is there something in the downstairs bathroom that we don't know about?  The happenings of these two girls is very strange and weird!  Can somebody please enlighten me as to  :wtf: is going on?  Thanks

Malheureusement, plus on regarde cet appartement et moins il y a à voir...  :(

C'est vraiment dommage......heureusement qu'il y a Nora pour nous donner un peu "voyeurisme"...  :woohoo:

Unfortunately, the more you look at this apartment and the less there is to see ... :(

It's a shame ...... Nora fortunately there to give us a little "voyeurism"...  :woohoo:

they dont want to show their body. that's all.

Nora still uses upstair bathroom

I don't agree that is the only reason. For those of you able to see Nikki's room many times she takes something from her middle drawer and goes directly to the downstairs bathroom. She passes an upstairs bathroom that is empty. Maybe the bathroom lighting is better for makeup but I doubt that is it. Hmmm what else could it be?  8)

I don't agree that is the only reason. For those of you able to see Nikki's room many times she takes something from her middle drawer and goes directly to the downstairs bathroom. She passes an upstairs bathroom that is empty. Maybe the bathroom lighting is better for makeup but I doubt that is it. Hmmm what else could it be?  8)

Who knows but I find it very odd indeed!! 

Yeah strange behavior all right but thats normal for this apt ......strange people . I have seen both Nikki and Jenny get up middle of the night , no one else up , and go use the downstairs bathroom and then go back to bed . Nikki , weird guy , Jenny , Nora , Kiko ......i don't consider any of them to be normal acting people . Something else is i haven't ever seen anyone come out of the bathroom and wipe their nose so that doesn't seem to be the reason .

Yeah strange behavior all right but thats normal for this apt ......strange people . I have seen both Nikki and Jenny get up middle of the night , no one else up , and go use the downstairs bathroom and then go back to bed . Nikki , weird guy , Jenny , Nora , Kiko ......i don't consider any of them to be normal acting people . Something else is i haven't ever seen anyone come out of the bathroom and wipe their nose so that doesn't seem to be the reason .

They are a very strangely weird group of people in my opinion.  I don't think its the powder either but something is going on for sure!

Nikki is very modest and that is a paradox when you accept to be in RLC.

She was do  her hair in her in her bedroom, with the door half open. She decided to change her bra and had the reflex to move to close the door. She's afraid Jenny or Nora see her breasts ?

Are u kidding me ??

It's ridiculous but you are absolutely right.  I think she believes her tits are too small, but I can tell you that I'm a small tit lover and see no problems with her body at all, therefore I feel the same way you do that she is just a very shy/modest older woman that is afraid to make that leap for the viewers.

Nora just had a hollering session with Nikki and Jenny looked like there might of been some food on one chair . Big problem  !! I have seen her pull her bitch routine before and when she quits she laughs , big joke , BITCH GAMES . Her and Kiko are sitting at the table laughing . AS i said  bitch games .  When i look at them again It was Nora not anyone else .... they had just put 2 full plates of food on the table and Nora sat down and there was something on the chair . It probably was something that dripped off her full plate of food . Bitch games .