Here we go again

Funny all of you, that letter said the apt will go back to all girls apt. Well it has always been that. No mention of Nora leaving. As of right now the only true evidence is Kristy and Kam did not suddenly leave. Time was up.(Kristy left two weeks early) Nikki and Jenny are gone Nora and Kiko will be there as residents til Oct 18. The letter did not say Nora is leaving the project. As of now Nora may be there as usual or not.

I think the letter/email was intentionally unclear as to whether Nora will remain or not. I think it's a very good bet that someone has to "manage" and/or "watch over" the apartment. So, either Nora will be staying or a new "house manager" will be designated. Maybe RLC has not decided yet whether Nora will stay or maybe Nora actually wants to leave because she has other things that she wants to do.

I see 3 options for RLC:

1) Nora will stay on after October 18 and "manage" the place the way she has been and Kiko will stop being a "tenant" and move out (but could continue working for RLC as he does now)

2) One of the new girls will be designated as a temporary "manager" for the length of her stay and then, when the next batch of girls come, they could do the same thing and designate one of them to oversee the apartment

3) RLC could designate some non-tenant to be an off-site manager who monitors the apartment daily and only steps in if trouble arises.

Personally, I think it will be either option 1 or option 3. I think it would be too difficult deciding which new girl in each "batch" would make the best temporary manager.

I don't really care which option they choose. I'm just happy that, as of today, they are planning to have an all-girl apartment with tenants changing every 30, 60 or 90 days. That is what would satisfy me and get me to re-join as a member.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the letter/email was intentionally unclear as to whether Nora will remain or not. I think it's a very good bet that someone has to "manage" and/or "watch over" the apartment. So, either Nora will be staying or a new "house manager" will be designated. Maybe RLC has not decided yet whether Nora will stay or maybe Nora actually wants to leave because she has other things that she wants to do.

I see 3 options for RLC:

1) Nora will stay on after October 18 and "manage" the place the way she has been and Kiko will stop being a "tenant" and move out (but could continue working for RLC as he does now)

2) One of the new girls will be designated as a temporary "manager" for the length of her stay and then, when the next batch of girls come, they could do the same thing and designate one of them to oversee the apartment

3) RLC could designate some non-tenant to be an off-site manager who monitors the apartment daily and only steps in if trouble arises.

Personally, I think it will be either option 1 or option 3. I think it would be too difficult deciding which new girl in each "batch" would make the best temporary manager.

I don't really care which option they choose. I'm just happy that, as of today, they are planning to have an all-girl apartment with tenants changing every 30, 60 or 90 days. That is what would satisfy me and get me to re-join as a member.

Good points bookmaster but I have just one question for you.  Do you think that the girls are not mature enough to manage their time and the apartment without being overseen by someone else?

Good points bookmaster but I have just one question for you.  Do you think that the girls are not mature enough to manage their time and the apartment without being overseen by someone else?

I think the vast majority of them certainly are. However, as you could see with Jenny and Nikki, there are a few that could come along that really do need overseeing. I actually was becoming a little concerned about the place when those two were staying there. They seemed to get less trustworthy the longer they stayed.

I also think that if the girls continue to have varying lengths of stay, it could be a little awkward if you got the "wrong mix".

I think the vast majority of them certainly are. However, as you could see with Jenny and Nikki, there are a few that could come along that really do need overseeing. I actually was becoming a little concerned about the place when those two were staying there. They seemed to get less trustworthy the longer they stayed.

I also think that if the girls continue to have varying lengths of stay, it could be a little awkward if you got the "wrong mix".

I personally believe that Jenny nor Nikki wanted to be there in the first place.  Jenny had a guy she was seeing last time and maybe she had one this time but we didn't get to see that side like last time.  Nikki looked bitter from day one about the whole situation.  I think with proper screening RLC could make some wise decisions about what girls would make the best choice for the all girl apartment.  I also think that the all girl apartment will not be this apartment but a whole different apartment, I could be wrong in that way of thinking, only time will tell.

I'm not so sure the apartment didn't go into maintenance mode for Nora & Kiko to take another vacation of some sort.  My buddy tells me there is a big suitcase on the floor by the bed like they might have went somewhere.  Pure speculation on my part but I wouldn't put it past them.  If Jenny & Nikki left the day the apartment went to maintenance and disappeared off the menu, I could see it staying in maintenance while N&K went somewhere.  Just a thought but who knows LOL.

Guest Joeybaggs

:curse:      :headache:    :poke:        :bang head:        :puke:   

:wtf: you talking about, is all about the ironing board kinko..NOT Nora! :screwy: