Missing Kristy and Kamila

they are in Russia and no longer together. Kamila doesn't follow Kristy any longer. I don't think we will see them again but who knows. I sure hope so. Even if they really didn't do anything they were a lot of fun to watch.

oui, kamila visite sa famille, cette semaine....un peu de bon temps avec les siens..... ;) ;)

yes, kamila visit his family this week .... a bit of quality time with his family .....;);)

oui, kamila visite sa famille, cette semaine....un peu de bon temps avec les siens..... ;) ;)

yes, kamila visit his family this week .... a bit of quality time with his family .....;);)

I have noticed that Kamilla (Olga) still checks her web site twice daily ( or somebody representing

Olga) . I have caught her online many times over the past few weeks . You can even send her a message, which I have tried to do, in both English &  Russian, but have never received an answer. When you go to her site,

it tells you the last time she was on-line and if she is presently on-line !  How to get her to answer is a different

question.  Maybe she just answers Girls !

I have noticed that Kamilla (Olga) still checks her web site twice daily ( or somebody representing

Olga) . I have caught her online many times over the past few weeks . You can even send her a message, which I have tried to do, in both English &  Russian, but have never received an answer. When you go to her site,

it tells you the last time she was on-line and if she is presently on-line !  How to get her to answer is a different

question.  Maybe she just answers Girls !

Très bonne idée...............pour finir dans sa liste noire !!  :yes:

Very good idea...............to finish in its blacklist !! :yes:

Très bonne idée...............pour finir dans sa liste noire !!  :yes:

Very good idea...............to finish in its blacklist !! :yes:

effectivement...éviter d'entrer en contact avec les filles est la première règle que chacun devrait avoir...si kami devait répondre aux 55 000 membres rlc, elle serait vite débordée!!!

... actually avoid coming in contact with the girls is the first rule that everyone should have ... if kami had to meet the 55,000 members rlc, she would quickly overwhelmed !!!

I'm surprised nobody suggested you get a life and move on.

I suggest you speak for yourself. You don't know the first thing about my life. I don't expect either of the girls to ever come back and I haven't asked for it. I was simply pointing out that there was another option for all the posters who were talking about whether the girls would ever come back to Barcelona.

And I thought the new forum rules said we weren't going to continue badgering posters. Who do you think you are? Grow up and stop attacking people so you can feel better about yourself. Maybe you should consider a course on self-esteem.

I suggest you speak for yourself. You don't know the first thing about my life. I don't expect either of the girls to ever come back and I haven't asked for it. I was simply pointing out that there was another option for all the posters who were talking about whether the girls would ever come back to Barcelona.

And I thought the new forum rules said we weren't going to continue badgering posters. Who do you think you are? Grow up and stop attacking people so you can feel better about yourself. Maybe you should consider a course on self-esteem.

Yeah, but what would happen if the girls did come back and I was away doing some course? Can I do it on line, that way I could stay logged on just in case?

You mention she has gotten online and been to her site. What site is this? Do all models have a page on a different site to log into?

No. Just someone digging where they shouldn't be.

You mention she has gotten online and been to her site. What site is this? Do all models have a page on a different site to log into?

Make sure you only pm that info to your trusted contacts, just to make sure some fruit cake, obsessive nutter doesn't receive it as well.

Or we could just back off and move on. They are NOT on RLC anymore so have nothing to do with CC since they left.

For the Two that talked about the people here "Getting a life! and Moving on!" and the one who agreed because the girl were "Kaputt, gone, finished, expired, out of here!" You both are in the same tab, talking about the subject. So feel free to find another topic and quit "Trolling!" trying to find negative things to say to people. People come here to chat, not read your smutt. If you don't like the topic, go away.

For the Two that talked about the people here "Getting a life! and Moving on!" and the one who agreed because the girl were "Kaputt, gone, finished, expired, out of here!" You both are in the same tab, talking about the subject. So feel free to find another topic and quit "Trolling!" trying to find negative things to say to people. People come here to chat, not read your smutt. If you don't like the topic, go away.

And I thought you 'liked' my post. By the way, did you mean smut? Can't find definition for smutt.