Missing Kristy and Kamila

We are trying to keep the apartments clean and tidy. People do not come here to read insults, hence, insults and flame baiting are OFF TOPIC in this forum and should be posted in Rants & Flame Wars instead.

Such comments are likely to disappear.

YES!

Always fun to watch! they were like a new TV show. you were always excited to see what they would do next        :yeahbaby:!!! just to be disappointed when nothing took place. But you didn't get mad about it. You just kept coming back for more.

My downfall is not knowing any other language other than English. I wish I could understand what they were saying. A lot of people of this site seem to know great amounts of information about Kristy and Kamila.' Even saying that they no longer have contact with each other in Russia. How do they know this? Is that info on RLC somewhere?

If you read past threads, you'll get the inkling that most of it's just speculation.

If you read past threads, you'll get the inkling that most of it's just speculation.

I have joined VK and went through over 700 pictures that Kami(Olga) has posted on her VK account.

What is really strange to me is that out of all those pictures of her and her friends, I can find only 3 or 4 of her and Kristy !  That seems strange since they spent the entire summer together.  Maybe they are no longer friends

and each has gone their separate way.  That would really be a shame !!

I have joined VK and went through over 700 pictures that Kami(Olga) has posted on her VK account.

What is really strange to me is that out of all those pictures of her and her friends, I can find only 3 or 4 of her and Kristy !  That seems strange since they spent the entire summer together.  Maybe they are no longer friends

and each has gone their separate way.  That would really be a shame !!

Just goes to show that what they were doing while at the apartment was all for the cams and just for show to get the RLC viewership up.