Missing Kristy and Kamila

Loner69, you did yeoman's work regarding Kami's current life. I noticed that on Kami's instagram recently that there were only a few with a guy and no one guy seemed predominant. That may just mean she broke it off and moved on. We do remember Kami talking to him from Barcelona to Russia. And if true, good for her. Don't be a bought girl, Kami. You have too much going for you to be someone's possession. And even if she would come back to Barcelona she won't come back to rlc. She was there twice.

Do you have any info about what happened to Kristy? No one seems to be able to find her.

And Kami wouldn't be friendly with Kristy anymore. I think they cherished their time together, but Kristy kept hitting on Kami when she clearly didn't want the advances.

Do you have any info about what happened to Kristy? No one seems to be able to find her.

What, none of you fuckwits can find her?

I could find her if I wanted to, that's related to what I do, what my team does, but I won't because I'm not into stalking.

Bet I could find you. Wouldn't that be an awesome sensation, knowing there's a bunch of crazy fuckers out there watching every move you make.

Loner69, you did yeoman's work regarding Kami's current life. I noticed that on Kami's instagram recently that there were only a few with a guy and no one guy seemed predominant. That may just mean she broke it off and moved on. We do remember Kami talking to him from Barcelona to Russia. And if true, good for her. Don't be a bought girl, Kami. You have too much going for you to be someone's possession. And even if she would come back to Barcelona she won't come back to rlc. She was there twice.

And Kami wouldn't be friendly with Kristy anymore. I think they cherished their time together, but Kristy kept hitting on Kami when she clearly didn't want the advances.

Re-read my comments about Kami and at the end you will find what Kristy is currently doing !And oh yes, Loner69 ; if you have access to Kami's Instagram account, you will see that she was in Egypt vacationing with a girl  named .... . who she says has been her 1 and only lover forever !  (  NO BOYS ) ! (Lover's name withheld )  I believe the call to him from Spain was meant to throw us off the idea she is Lesbian ).  Now let's stop..........they are gone !!!

Slider69, you are wrong.Kami's female friend K.... has been her friend from very young.Nothing sexual between them.Russian female friends kiss each other all the time. You are projecting your own sexual fantasies on to them.

Whatever you say, Loner..................................let's just drop it !!! By the way, her girfriend's

initals are E.K. ;  so don't know who you are talking about !  Damn, I just can't stop correcting him  :soapbox:

FOR FUCKS SAKE AND YOUR OWN SANITY, GIVE IT AWAY.

WE JOKE ABOUT IT OFTEN ENOUGH BUT SOME OF YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS MENTAL ISSUES IF YOU CAN'T JUST LET THIS GO.

GET A FUCKING LIFE OR GET SOME STRONGER MEDICATION.