Yesterday I I found Adriana in my gym.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to say I saw her in my gym too. Unfortunately a gym is not somewhere I go to. Put it this way, my type of music is the sixties, and blues. At my age just thinking about the gym makes me feel tired.

But...... if I did see her in my gym, I would not say anything more about it.  It's enough that these ladies appear on RLC for our pleasure, without telling anyone where this gym is, (not that you have).

It may surprise some people, but they are entitled to a private life too.

basketball or volley ball ?

Basketball. Looks like she is an assistant to the coach, but she does not work in the first team. That's for sure

Also yesterday she said her real name, but I don't know if it's appropiate to say it

Adrianna is probably the most mentally mature, physically healthy, and kindest woman at RLC.

And no, I don't think my doctor would let me go to the gym. Physical therapist, yes, gym no. I'm nurse Leora material these days...

I've always liked Adriana. She does seem like a very nice person. I find Daniel a little strange at times, but he seems to make her happy and that's what matters most.

Did you see the girl that was at her family birthday party a few weeks ago? She was gorgeous. Someone said she was her sister, but I don't know if that is true or not. She looked incredible in a long dress that clung to her and accentuated her beautiful hips and thighs. I wish she would visit and spend the night sometime. She was hot!  :yeahbaby: