Operating System: Post Q&As, discussion about OS's and updates here.

7 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I cancelled my RLC Premium Subscription two weeks ago as there is so much else to do during the summer months. Now when I move the mouse over the apartment names, the text "Preview for Premium Members only" appears but does not seem to affect anything. What does that preview mean? When I was Premium Member, I did not notice any preview.

For premium members now, if you move the mouse pointer over an apartment name or camera number/name it shows you a thumbnail, the same as those at the bottom of the page.  Hover over the apartment name and it shows the thumbnail of the most popular camera in that apartment at that moment in time.  Hover over the room name and you get a thumbnail showing what's currently happening in that room.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

For premium members now, if you move the mouse pointer over an apartment name or camera number/name it shows you a thumbnail, the same as those at the bottom of the page.  Hover over the apartment name and it shows the thumbnail of the most popular camera in that apartment at that moment in time.  Hover over the room name and you get a thumbnail showing what's currently happening in that room.

Thanks for the info.  I thought it was a glitch in the RLC System.  I am not a Premium member only a Free User. That's why I see it differently.

Archived