Capturing, Photo and video editing software & tutorials discussions go here!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have mentioned this in another post ,but I like Relay Video Capture for the fact that I can screen record in the background and open a new browser or whatever else I want to do and still have a great recording. I use Cyberlink Power Director for editing.

When you right click the page it will show you a menu and it shows download all with Internet Download Manager then it populates everything on the list. It doesn't show the video content just the picture content of the page no matter what it is. Sort the menu and it will be the largest picture file which should be a couple hundred Kilobytes. They all go in numbers  so it likely has the images to the thumbnails as well but they'll be a smaller image size.  rtmpdump used to work awhile back but somehow it doesn't seem to work anymore.

If I could only get that video pop up button to show on that video screen as it does in other sites  I'll be a happy man.

It works great in WatchMe247 as I can download the bedroom content even though it shows the rooms are locked. Also works for CamSoda,Chaturbate and just about any website that streams live.

This doesn't seem to work for me. Right click shows a menu named "Download all links with IDM", and that does exactly what it says. It downloads the links (HTML pages) but never any content. There is no option for download all content. I have tried the site grabber, but that doesn't give me stream pictures.

Am I doing something wrong?

• 1 month later...

Gentlemen, not sure what to about this issue with CC. I have sent several  PM's the ADMIN with no fix to the issue. When I try to use the Add image to post function i get this message: Your IP address has been flagged for possible suspicious activity. You need to register as a "Premium Member" to continue using upload function. Has this happened to anyone before? Not sure if this is the right discussion for this issue? I am not a much on the techinal side of computers so I am lost and looking for some help. Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Gentlemen, not sure what to about this issue with CC. I have sent several  PM's the ADMIN with no fix to the issue. When I try to use the Add image to post function i get this message: Your IP address has been flagged for possible suspicious activity. You need to register as a "Premium Member" to continue using upload function. Has this happened to anyone before? Not sure if this is the right discussion for this issue? I am not a much on the techinal side of computers so I am lost and looking for some help. Thanks in advance for any help offered.

You betcha. I don't even bother with "add image," because I get the same exact message. I thought it was because I use three different Operating Systems, but they all come out of the same IP.

It's not CC Admin's fault. Such posts simply take you to the PostImage site, and PostImage is in charge of those functions after that. Add to that the problem that RLC hands PostImage.org a DMCA take-down order frequently, and such outside posts DISAPPEAR quickly. You'll see this with many 3rd party servers.

I use "Attachments and other options" (below the comment dialogue box), and these are handled differently. These also get added to the Attachments Center. Unfortunately, not just any person using CC can see these. Paying members can see it all. For $12 a year. I choose to go that route, primarily because the "add image" has been so flaky on the Post Image side for both you, me, and many others. It's been that way since DMCA started getting enforced.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently managed to use RTMPDump again to record the streams. It's not perfect yet, (it's a bit "hit and miss" at the moment for some reason, I can record any cam but it takes a few attempts) and it's not easy to use for many of us. Most people want tits and boobs and not RTMPS and SecureTokens :)

I was thinking about writing some kind of script (in Python for example) to make things easier.

Anyone knows how to log to RLC using Python only ? (Using 'requests' library for example) I did not have much success right now.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Anybody good idea's for video/audio captioning via Mac OSX?

I'm currently using Movavi Screen Capture for Mac but for some reason it doesn't capture the audio and it's kinda annoying that I need to keep watching the stream since it's a true screen capture program rather then ripping the stream.

Thanks in advance!

Archived