Capturing, Photo and video editing software & tutorials discussions go here!

On May 4, 2016 at 4:12 PM, echoone said:

Anybody good idea's for video/audio captioning via Mac OSX?

I'm currently using Movavi Screen Capture for Mac but for some reason it doesn't capture the audio and it's kinda annoying that I need to keep watching the stream since it's a true screen capture program rather then ripping the stream.

Thanks in advance!

echoone,

I'm sorry that until now I haven't seen or just overlooked this post or maybe I did see it and was going to get back to you and just plain forgot.

I have a Mac and when I was a member I downloaded and App called "Any Screen Recorder Pro".   I haven't used it in a long time but as I recall it was pretty simple and straight forward and has different settings you can manipulate if you so choose......I never felt the need to do that as I remember.

Once again,  I'm sorry I totally overlooked this post!

Good Luck!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/4/2016 at 3:12 PM, echoone said:

Anybody good idea's for video/audio captioning via Mac OSX?

I'm currently using Movavi Screen Capture for Mac but for some reason it doesn't capture the audio and it's kinda annoying that I need to keep watching the stream since it's a true screen capture program rather then ripping the stream.

Thanks in advance!

I use the same and it captures audio.

you just need to download a free program, Movavi Sound Grabber, from the site and install

Screen Shot.jpg

• 2 months later...

me i use fraps screencapture for games as it handles upto 60 frames a second,good for high demand games it records as avi files

for editing movies i use ulead movie editor

below is a example of fraps screen capture,it was due to youtubes limitations why i had to shorten video and convert to mpeg which gave quality drop

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Vidor said:

I'm new at editing photos.  but I'd like to know, is there an app or any way to strip the security watermark from captured images?  thanks in advance for any and all help on this subject.

You can remove visible watermarks but there are invisibles hidden watermarks, and you can't remove them

• 1 year later...
14 minutes ago, HeIsSelfishDarkness said:

Hello guys! I would like to make gifs. But need software for mac. For free. Can you help me?

Giphy Capture is a free app. You can try that.

Archived