Capturing, Photo and video editing software & tutorials discussions go here!

Just a little thought ! Do you think it wise to advertise what your trying to do with the images,knowing that RLC  infiltraters visit this site on a regular basis.all your hardworking will be nothing as they have a much bigger technical dept .and if and when you finally overcome what you are trying .RLC will just implement further security measures. Take care you could open a can of worms that could eventually hurt this site .but in the meantime I sincerely hope you do get one over on RLC. Best of luck

I think they are more interested in the Video and Picture threads than roaming a Tech thread.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But still, I wouldn't put it passed them to monitor all the threads!  They need all the edge they can get to keep up with all you computer whizzes!!

I am far from a computer whiz. 10 years ago I didn't even know where the power button was on a computer.  :lmao:

I bought my first computer 35 years ago when you could work on them and hack your operating system.

I wouldn't even know how to change a tire on these new fangled techy contraptions anymore than I can adjust the timing on my new fangled car's computer...gosh nabbit!  :curse:

Nor would I want to...  :trashcomputer:

I bought my first computer 35 years ago when you could work on them and hack your operating system.

I wouldn't even know how to change a tire on these new fangled techy contraptions anymore than I can adjust the timing on my new fangled car's computer...gosh nabbit!  :curse:

Nor would I want to...  :trashcomputer:

With all the newer stuff on a computer when mine gives me trouble instead of spending a couple hours trying to search the problem.  It's quicker to wipe the hard drive and do a clean install.

It only takes 12 minutes to install the O/S and another  half an hour to install the main drivers and apps.

• 2 weeks later...

Sintitulo2.png

Description

Appnimi Auto Screen Capture lets you capture screenshots of your desktop at regular intervals of time. It is a very useful utility when you would like to keep a record of whatever you had been doing over the time. It helps in analysing the time spent on a particular task.

All these capturing is done automatically.

Features

◦It is free

◦Easy to use

◦Support Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and Win 7 Systems

◦Captures screenshots at regular interval

◦You can set the time span for which the screenshots are to be taken.

◦The exe in the installation directory is portable

◦With an elegant GUI the user can set the parameters easily before starting the screen capture.

Using Appnimi Auto Screen Capture

◦Download the zip file by clicking on the download link

◦Extract the zip

◦Run the installer in the zip file

◦Select the default settings while installing

◦Run "Appnimi Auto Screen Capture" using one of the shortcuts on desktop or in the startup menu.

◦Enter or select the path of the folder where the screenshot images are to be saved.

◦Enter the interval at which the images are to be taken

◦Enter the time span for which the images are to be taken

◦Click on Start

◦The captured images are saved in the specified folder.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.appnimi.com/apps/windows/viewdownload/2-windows/8-appnimi-auto-screen-capture#.Vj0czXldFhF

• 2 weeks later...

I have been working on trying to find away to do away with that watermark BS with RLC. My quest is getting nearer.

Watermark.png

This is the Watermark Image.

It shows the code number in the bottom left corner and will also show those Braille Dots if they happen to be part of the capture.

NoWatermark.jpg

This is an image captured using Internet Download Manager and it has no Watermarking's as it captured the Image behind the player. If the code is missing on this then logic shows those Braille Dots will not be part of the image. You can actually see how much clearer the image without the watermark is compared to the one that has the watermark.The only thing that is part of the non-watermarked image if their logo and the clock. Also you can disable your Cookies as RLC does not need Cookies to operate. The Cookie is just another way for them to track you. Without  Cookies and their garbage Watermarks, there is no way they can identify the user.

Now all I have to do is find a way to incorporate Internet Download Manager to put the download tab and attach to the Video Player so it will download Video from the RAW Image without the Watermarks.Internet Download Manager works with all other sites I visit for live streaming and works fine but somehow I can't get it to work for RLC as of yet.  Suggestions anyone.

Did you figure out the IDM settings to trigger the raw flow?

Did you figure out the IDM settings to trigger the raw flow?

Not yet.  I have tried multiple variations but cannot seem to get the download box to trigger.

I don't know why it won't appear on RLC's page. Every other page that has similar video it always triggers automatically. 

There is other software out there but I have had not much using it. Rtmpdumphelper doesn't work for me. Maybe I am doing something wrong or using the wrong browser or something but it doesn't work with internet explorer.

Not yet.  I have tried multiple variations but cannot seem to get the download box to trigger.

I don't know why it won't appear on RLC's page. Every other page that has similar video it always triggers automatically. 

There is other software out there but I have had not much using it. Rtmpdumphelper doesn't work for me. Maybe I am doing something wrong or using the wrong browser or something but it doesn't work with internet explorer.

I haven't had much luck with this either.. Maybe you and I should put our heads together on this.. But I would rather do it privately not on here. Hope you understand why. I am at work now and will be home around 630 am est.

I haven't had much luck with this either.. Maybe you and I should put our heads together on this.. But I would rather do it privately not on here. Hope you understand why. I am at work now and will be home around 630 am est.

I'm going to try some other things with it once I get up from my old geezer nap.

Archived