Masha & Sasha - Videos (2015)

TBG 150

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 lots of fantastic sex today, and thanks tor the contributors for the fantastic pictures, but no videos - it's a bit of shame.  :(

Yeah  true. I unfortunately missed it. If not i would have posted it. Can't understand those who record never post the videos. Surely it cant be that difficult fr at least one person to post the action

Yeah  true. I unfortunately missed it. If not i would have posted it. Can't understand those who record never post the videos. Surely it cant be that difficult fr at least one person to post the action

Merely for aying you would have posted them has earnt you my respect. I understand fully why people don't but like you said surely one person would. That first one with her bent over so perfectly is just an absolute dream and know I'm not going to say I widh it was Leora (...) because Masha is fine enough.

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎17 at 9:46 AM, euromike69 said:

:hi: :hi:

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Thanks Mickey. BTW, any luck with that wee Russian bird yet? You better get a move on or she will end up married with two kids and stretch marks!! :yikes:

Thanks Mickey. BTW, any luck with that wee Russian bird yet? You better get a move on or she will end up married with two kids and stretch marks!! :yikes:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

My Baby is only getting married to,and only having kids with one person,and that is me Mikey :yes: :yes: :hugnkiss:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

What's so hard to understand about the fact that if you post a video you get banned from RLC?